Omnipod (PDM)

Sonnyb2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
None
Hi all just changed the batteries in my PDM and it made me change my pod and all deleted all of todays history can anyone help me and explain why this has happend...... thanks sonnyb2 :)

Sonnyb2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
None
Hi all just changed the batteries in my PDM and it made me change my pod and all deleted all of todays history can anyone help me and explain why this has happend...... thanks sonnyb2 :)
Is someone able to give me info

Sonnyb2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
None
Is someone able to give me info

catapillar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ive got no idea. Perhaps it just had a funny 5 minutes, or you let that batteries get too low so it was out of power too long and it upset it. So long as you weren't in the middle of a bolus, losing today's history isn't going to hurt.

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
hi there @Sonnyb2
that does indeed sound strange -- I have been on omnipod for a total of 26 months -- I have not had that happen to me yet

I have had my PDM completely freeze and start beeping and I had to call customer services for a complete PDM reset -- ( ruined my evening and my BG's were a bit high for approx 4-6 hours due to the PDM not having delivered any insulin for an hour or so

did it only delete todays history -- did it leave all your prior history ??
( if so that sounds fairly inconvenient but minor )

Sonnyb2

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
None
Yha just todays history was removed
Kind regards sonnyb2

Reactions: himtoo