One for the ladies...

claridge

Dislikes
Rude arrogant people
Hi,
When other female's have been diagnosed with Diabetes did your periods stop at all? I came off the pill about 8 months ago and my period was visiting about every 2 months. But l cant remember the last time l had it now and assume its due to the weight loss and stress the Diabetes (only Diagnosed about a month and a half ago). Some of my friends have got polycystic ovarian syndrome and a symptom is your period stopping. Im sure its not that but its on my mind. Whenever l mention it to my docs they all say that its prob the Diabetes and to give it a few months to settle down.
Jo

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
I assume that you are not pregnant then?Have you done a pregnancy test?

claridge

Dislikes
Rude arrogant people
Definitely not pregnant... came off the pill as not with anyone and since getting Diabetes not ready for any of that for a bit! ;)

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
:lol: :lol: Just checking! Sometimes the simplest answer is the right one!!

Possibly with all the stress and changes it has knocked you cycle out but the doctors should be able to confirm this.Maybe going back on the pill for a short while would get your cycle back on track again,discuss this option with your doctor.

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
have u had your thyroid checked at all?
as an underactive thyroid can stop your periods too (just a thought)
id go back to docs and push for some tests doing :)

claridge

Dislikes
Rude arrogant people
Think lm all fine = had some tests done recently and all good. Will get checked if doesnt come soon though. Thank you :)