Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Answered a knock to the front door and to my amazement two large boxes of plants and a note saying another is on its way. I have no idea who ordered these (she says, lying through her teeth) honest your honour, it wasn't me!

Reactions: jay hay-char

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A complete mystery, that's what it is.

These things happen, you know..... ;)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Answered a knock to the front door and to my amazement two large boxes of plants and a note saying another is on its way. I have no idea who ordered these (she says, lying through her teeth) honest your honour, it wasn't me!

Love your avatar - looks like it's from the Staffordshire Hoard

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
"wolfie11969, post: 1514079, member: 210207"]Love your avatar - looks like it's from the Staffordshire Hoard[/QUOTE]
@wolfie11969
Indeed it is.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
"wolfie11969, post: 1514079, member: 210207"]Love your avatar - looks like it's from the Staffordshire Hoard
@wolfie11969
Indeed it is.[/QUOTE]

I have been lucky enough to see some of the Hoard a few times in Birmingham. Unfortunately the children I take dont hold it in the same awe as an adult lol. I believe there was another discovery but cant quite ant remember where it was. I think Midlands but I'm sure I will be corrected if I'm wrong ;)

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
11969 "wolfie11969, post: 1514731, member: 210207"]@wolfie11969
Indeed it is.[/QUOTE]

I have been lucky enough to see some of the Hoard a few times in Birmingham. Unfortunately the children I take dont hold it in the same awe as an adult lol. I believe there was another discovery but cant quite ant remember where it was. I think Midlands but I'm sure I will be corrected if I'm wrong ;)[/QUOTE]
@wolfie11969
Are you thinking of this one?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...o-Saxon-treasure-site-Staffordshire-Haul.html

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I have not been lucky enough to see the hoard but if I did I would go alone. Oh to touch just one of the artefacts!

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
11969 "wolfie11969, post: 1514731, member: 210207"]@wolfie11969
Indeed it is.

I have been lucky enough to see some of the Hoard a few times in Birmingham. Unfortunately the children I take dont hold it in the same awe as an adult lol. I believe there was another discovery but cant quite ant remember where it was. I think Midlands but I'm sure I will be corrected if I'm wrong ;)[/QUOTE]
@wolfie11969
Are you thinking of this one?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...o-Saxon-treasure-site-Staffordshire-Haul.html[/QUOTE]

Oh yes that one lol. I knew it was local

As for seeing the Hoard they change the artefacts quite regularly so you see something different each time. It also has an interactive part too and a house set out like Anglo-Saxon times. All great fun

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The Staffordshire Hoard and Sutton Hoo are on my bucket list along with a tour of all the Welsh castles. Just a pity that Skellig is so difficult to get to otherwise that would be near the top of my list.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The Staffordshire Hoard and Sutton Hoo are on my bucket list along with a tour of all the Welsh castles. Just a pity that Skellig is so difficult to get to otherwise that would be near the top of my list.

I've seen a fair few of the Welsh castles now. I lived in Wales for a while and also have holidayed there a good few times. Beautiful place.

Where are you based ie Midlands/ Yorkshire etc

letstalk1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
I want some mysterious boxes of plants delivered to me too , lol.