Participants needed for T2 research

krysha1

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi Everyone, myself and Jacq, who you might have seen around the forums or know her from the work she is doing with the NHS on behalf of Diabetics .

We are doing some research on how to use a new online platform to help people with type 2 Diabetes and I was looking for participants for a pilot study.

We have designed the course around the issues my mum faced on diagnosis, and the dreadful treatment Jacq's uncle received as a new T2.

As part of the study you will get to chat to Diabetes Experts Online,completely free of charge and anonymously. It is designed to help you get much better control and generally feel much better about your Diabetes regime.

You can sign up for the trial here http://diabetesexpertsonline.wordpress.com/ where you can also get much more information about what the trial entails.

We expect there to be quite high demand so participants will be randomly selected. Ta everyone (and good sugars for the week) ROLLCALL BS 8.9

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Sounds good, but please, please ensure the experts really are experts particularly the dieticians and they don't just push the 'eat plenty of carbs' agenda. Good luck.

krysha1

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
So far 5 of the experts we have recruited are actually diabetic themselves including 2 DSNs 1RN and a Clinical Psychologist. My business partner Jacq handpicked them from the work that they have done for her charity diabetics with eating disorders. Also I know that Jacq - does carb cycling so I don't think that's what she would be looking for ha ha