Pascal ,living with D.2 for 24 years

Pascalt

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dear all,
I am French and I have been living with diabetes type 2 for
24 years due to a medical mistake , I am fit (1.75m-75 kg)
But not always healthy now ..high blood pressure ..etc.
I am French and I am living in Ireland.
I would like to help you because diabetes doesn't mean only physical symptoms but psychological pbs as well (stress, depression ) but the good news is: you can fight this disease very efficiently but you need to be aware of the two interactions.
Speak you soon...

Reactions: 6 people

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dear all,
I am French and I have been living with diabetes type 2 for
24 years due to a medical mistake , I am fit (1.75m-75 kg)
But not always healthy now ..high blood pressure ..etc.
I am French and I am living in Ireland.
I would like to help you because diabetes doesn't mean only physical symptoms but psychological pbs as well (stress, depression ) but the good news is: you can fight this disease very efficiently but you need to be aware of the two interactions.
Speak you soon...
Hi @Pascalt
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you will have a valuable contribution to make with all your experience.

Looking forward to seeing more from you

Take care

Pavlos

Reactions: 2 people

Pascalt

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dear all,
Diabetes is very strange desease, because I have it for so long time I could give you some good tips :
Tablet is one thing , more or less after a while , everybody with diabetes type 2 needs tablets
but this is not enough...!
1)A diet with fruits , green vegetables and 1 plant) are essential to your wellbeing (but it is up-to-you) and please find below a list (not excaustive) of very good products for diabetes:
Orange vitamin C bring down the blood pressure
Grapefruit antioxidant but be cautious , it could interfere with other medications ,mainly for cholesterol
Watermelon contains citrulline very good for a cardiovascular health point of view
Dry abricot increase potassium and decrease blood pressure
Almonds very good , increase magnesium and decrease stress and anxiety
Avoca increase potassium and decrease B.P
Beetroot (juice or an entrance) decrease B.P
Garlic decrease B.P
Gymnema it is an indian plant used for diabetes for centuries in India but please contact your doctor before using it..

the beauty here is , not only all these products are very good for your diabetes but it is a large part of a daily diet for losing weight.

I wont have the time now to tell you more concerning the second aspect of diabetes which is control of emotion, stress and anxiety.
so speak you soon,
rgrds
Pascal

Reactions: 4 people

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
image.jpg
To The Forum Pascal.

pavlovsdog

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dear all,
Diabetes is very strange desease, because I have it for so long time I could give you some good tips :
Tablet is one thing , more or less after a while , everybody with diabetes type 2 needs tablets
but this is not enough...!
1)A diet with fruits , green vegetables and 1 plant) are essential to your wellbeing (but it is up-to-you) and please find below a list (not excaustive) of very good products for diabetes:
Orange vitamin C bring down the blood pressure
Grapefruit antioxidant but be cautious , it could interfere with other medications ,mainly for cholesterol
Watermelon contains citrulline very good for a cardiovascular health point of view
Dry abricot increase potassium and decrease blood pressure
Almonds very good , increase magnesium and decrease stress and anxiety
Avoca increase potassium and decrease B.P
Beetroot (juice or an entrance) decrease B.P
Garlic decrease B.P
Gymnema it is an indian plant used for diabetes for centuries in India but please contact your doctor before using it..

the beauty here is , not only all these products are very good for your diabetes but it is a large part of a daily diet for losing weight.

I wont have the time now to tell you more concerning the second aspect of diabetes which is control of emotion, stress and anxiety.
so speak you soon,
rgrds
Pascal

Thanks for the info Pascalt! :)