Please help me solve this mystery

NewlyPreDiabetic

I have found that I always get this lightheaded/confusion type feeling when I eat a chili cheeseburger and fries and diet soda. When I eat according to the diabetic plate method I don't.

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
The question I'm asking is more like can a prediabetic have a diabetic episode? Or maybe I was diabetic at the time? Or do prediabetics have symptoms similar to diabetics sometimes? What might spike it at these places?
As you are looking at a location rather than food or drink, I would expect to be looking at the environment rather than medical reasons for your reactions

Last edited:

NewlyPreDiabetic

As you are looking at a location rather than food or drink, I would expect to be looking at the environment rather than medical reasons for your reactions
The only difference between these places and the other places I lived at is that the air condition was ran frequently along with very hot weather. The dizziness/confusion occured after I left the room and went outside in both cases.

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
No all mould smells.. we have a little black mould that has no smell. But the wife reacts really badly to it. Once found and removed she is fine

NewlyPreDiabetic

No all mould smells.. we have a little black mould that has no smell. But the wife reacts really badly to it. Once found and removed she is fine
Just read an article on the symptoms. I didn't have all the symptoms but did have some. Not really sure.

But the room that I lived was built into the garage.