Positive!

jade88

Absolutely gorgeous! Glad you are both doing well! Sounds like you've got the hang of it! xxx

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey jade ,

How are things going for you ? Hope all is well

x

jade88

Hi Cloe everything going ok so far thanks just waiting for midwife to call with my appt! Still doesn't feel real!
How are you doing? Not long to go now bet your getting excited! xxx

Reactions: 6 people

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Cloe everything going ok so far thanks just waiting for midwife to call with my appt! Still doesn't feel real!
How are you doing? Not long to go now bet your getting excited! xxx

Oh wow that must be exciting , do you feel like you've been waiting ages to get to the point to be able to make your appointment lol ?
I hope all goes well for you when you have it , have to let me know how it all goes . Oo I can imagine must feel like a dream but a very good dream lol . I'm doing well Thankyou , bms have been good belly has been growing lol I'm ready to meet him now , I rested my bump on my partner the other day and said you carry him now his heavy lol . 35 weeks so very nearly done it :):dummy::)

Keep well. :) xxx

vicjord

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh wow that must be exciting , do you feel like you've been waiting ages to get to the point to be able to make your appointment lol ?
I hope all goes well for you when you have it , have to let me know how it all goes . Oo I can imagine must feel like a dream but a very good dream lol . I'm doing well Thankyou , bms have been good belly has been growing lol I'm ready to meet him now , I rested my bump on my partner the other day and said you carry him now his heavy lol . 35 weeks so very nearly done it :):dummy::)

Keep well. :) xxx
Ooh 3ish weeks to go, don't forget to post some pics. X

Reactions: 2 people

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thank you both , I'll make sure to let you know how it all goes and post a piccie too .

Good luck to everyone. xxx