PaleoWithMrsP

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Ignorance
Hi guys
I just wanted to share my latest pregnancy update with you all, in case any one wanted to see or if it was helpful in any way. I'm now 24 weeks pregnant and had the pretty intense heart scan this week. It went really well despite my anxieties and the baby is pretty much on target at 24 weeks with everything (heart, head, stomach etc). I'm still struggling to get my HBA1C up from 4.5% - aka one constant hypo! I would really like to get a CGM but I'm not sure if I would get funding for it. I think it could really help stop me hypo'ing as much. Anyway, here's my latest update:

http://paleowithmrsp.com/24-week-pregnancy-update/

Have a great weekend,

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Emma, loved reading your update :)
Glad your sickness seems to have calmed!

I am massively struggling with this warmer weather! Being in the north east that is something I am certainly not used to saying but I am constantly too hot at the moment! Probably partly to do with why I've been awake since 6am - along with back ache, not being able to get comfy and a rather active bump lol

Had my 32w scan last week and baby was looking like she was around 4lb 9 already so they are possibly bringing forward my 36w scan as apparently there is a chance she may double in size she had been growing at the correct rate up until last week, I think my sickness throughout has maybe helped with that, dare I say been a bit of a blessing because I can't imagine how big she would be now if I had been eating normally and not been vomiting!!

Not sure if you've looked at maternity swimwear yet but I got a lovely swimming costume from mothercare :)

Take care xx