premature ejaculation

Autumntide

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I have ejaculation problem too, but happy to say that I successfully controlled it.
Having been in this predicament years back, I’ve done some real work, digging deep into different techniques of some guys to prolong ejaculation.
Keep in mind, the best way to solve a sex issue like a premature ejaculation is combinations of different methods. It is usually a long shot if you just do one or two tips.
So, you’ll learn here what premature ejaculation pills or delay pills to take, applying desensitizing sprays, taking deep breaths, changing positions, and etc. You’ll learn all of these and more in this article.

Dark Horse

Hi I have type 2 diabetics and am trying to get pregnant with my partner. I had it since I was 5 it is controlled. I don't have a problem getting erect but can't seem to ejaculate or at the end of sex very rarely I do have a little sperm come out. Sometimes I do come maybe 1 every 6 months. We really want a baby what can I do ?
Do you manage to reach orgasm? If so, you might be suffering from retrograde ejaculation where the seminal fluid passes into the bladder at orgasm instead of out of the urethra. There is some information about the condition and treatments here:- http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Ejaculation-problems/Pages/Introduction.aspx#retrograde In any case, see your GP for help.