Pump Accessories

LauraR88

Type of diabetes
Type 1
So, I've just been signed off for a pump I am absolutely over the moon!

I am getting the Medtronic Minimed 640g

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good websites for any accessories like pump skins, cases, thigh band etc?

Any suggestions are much appreciated

Reactions: Books1 and Juicyj

glavesr

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Try funky pumpers it's a site I've actually discovered myself today
If u want a case for your equipment try eBay or diabet-ezy or the best on is desang

genix

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I too have the 640g and the best place for stickers for all pumps, meters and CGM is by far https://pumppeelz.com/ and you can even design your own. Also for good screen protectors and quality silicone pump covers medtronic sell them at their webstore, they make excellent pink purple and blue ones here for the UK https://shop.medtronic-diabetes.co....ategory:Accessories&pn_ps=all&content=product each country has their own medtronic store with similar prroducts, plus medtronic don't charge a delivery fee.

Last edited:
Reactions: Juicyj

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Brilliant news - i'm on the 640g too :) I got my first belt from Ebay 2 years ago and I still use it now - lots to choose from so it's down to your personal choice.

London36_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
07d8b1c17601b94a0a0ed614c6480f23.jpg

I've not had mine very long and scratches irritate me so if you can, I'd get the scratch protector thing!

Saffron26

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Have a look at hid-in.com website, they do a body belt that can be adjusted to wear in different ways.

Reactions: Medusa41

Medusa41

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Funky pumpers & Hid-in are v gd. The body bent from Hid-in is fab.