Pump data on diasend? Help...

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've been using the Medtronic 640G for almost two months now and the software it comes with is excellent, however, I have a problem...

I want to view my Freestyle Libre data alongside the insulin data but there is no system I can find to do this.

Carelink (Medtronic software) can't do Libre and Diasend can't do Medtronic pump data! Very frustrating.

If course I could use the elite CGM and I'm sure I will but not all the time.

Is there a system that does both?

Or can you download pump data and upload to diasend manually?? Don't think this is possible but could be wrong.

Can diasend take csv data?? If so I'll just reformat the downloaded information but can't see from the diasend website if this is possible.

Anyone know, any help gratefully received.

mrkirkby

I have exactly the same query. It's real rubbish that the two don't talk one way or another.

I'm assuming it's a political thing on diasend / medtronics part.

Anyway, the only thing you can do is a download of both in CSV format then merge the data yourself into a spreadsheet and make the graphs work there. Totally dull but the only way around.

Maybe one day companies will put profits behind patients needs.

Carelink's dreadful and I'm assuming they won't allow permission to access pump data as they're still trying to push their dead donkey.

mrkirkby

Ok, it's not diasend but I've just come across this page.

https://www.glucosurfer.org

It'll upload the export information from Carelink (There's an export to CSV option in the site) Then I uploaded my libre data via the same sort of option from their software. I have a dexcom too but not sure about that upload. I assume its a similar option from their software but it's pc only where I have a mac.