They are right I don't believe it.

DavidGrahamJones

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Newspapers
While I have noted that taking certain supplements do have an effect, there's absolutely nothing that would make me think I was cured. Peaks and troughs seem to have ironed out a bit but BG still way to high. That's with a pancreas producing insulin in the normal range, about 40gms of carb a day, insulin resistance measured at 2.5 (1 is normal) and 2 gms of metformin a day.

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The strange thing about this one is there is no address to send the cheque to. What's he getting out of it?

Reactions: Ultramum

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
He may be sincere in his belief and altruistic in his intent. But I can't give his cure any credence.

BarbaraG

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
I'm looking forward to the results of the controlled clinical trial. The protocol looks pretty straightforward.

A

Avocado Sevenfold

Charlatans must be thrilled every time a link to their click bait nonsense sites is shared over here.

Reactions: Eldorado

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
@Avocado Sevenfold I saw no religious connotations on that site Christian or other wise.. So if you can please point it out to me I will stand corrected.

Oh and I found your post somewhat offensive bye the way.

BrianTheElder

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Snide people
@Avocado Sevenfold I saw no religious connotations on that site Christian or other wise.. So if you can please point it out to me I will stand corrected.

Hi @JohnEGreen Are charlatans religious? You might accuse them of being French, which is bad enough, but Christian?

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Charlatan " a person who pretends or claims to have more knowledge or skill than he or she possesses; quack. " Nothing in the dictionary about religion? I think Avocado's post sums the link up perfectly. I found her post to be spot on and not offensive in any way. Am I missing something?

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
The only thing I claim is being a Christian @zand you may not of been offended but that is irrelevant to my post in which I was speaking only for my self and I did find it offensive. Your's too for that matter.

Edit to add I thought this was a forum concerned with diabetes I do not come here to involve myself in arguments about faith or lack of it.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The only thing I claim is being a Christian @zand you may not of been offended but that is irrelevant to my post in which I was speaking only for my self and I did find it offensive. Your's too for that matter.

Edit to add I thought this was a forum concerned with diabetes I do not come here to involve myself in arguments about faith or lack of it.
Can you explain where avocado's post mentioned religion/faith? A genuine question, I just don't understand what was offensive about it.

Edit I'm a Christian too. All I did was to type out the dictionary definition of Charlatan and say where that definition originated from. Please tell me what was wrong in that.

sally and james

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Diet only
@JohnEGreen One of us perhaps needs to go for a little lie down, but I can't make any sense of your objections. Could you explain what is troubling you.
Sally

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Maybe the word 'Charlatans' has been mixed up ( seen as) 'Christians' possibly ?

I did try to listen to the 'Dr' on the link, but it was hard to hear and the '5 minute' seems to be that the diabetes 'cure' can be made and taken in 5 minutes. It does say :-

UNBELIEVABLE NEWS. THIS DOCTOR FOUND A WAY HOW TO GET RID OF DIABETES IN JUST 5 MINUTES
freshoflifeadmin | March 6, 2017 | Health | No Comments
UNFORTUNATELY DIABETES IS SO CALLED MODERN DISEASE AS IT OCCURS IN MANY PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF THEIR AGE.

This harmful disease affects many organs and it has a particularly harmful effect on some vital organs, like kidneys for example. Diabetes can also lead to blindness and even amputations due to gangrenous process.

As stated by the International Diabetes Federation, people from the Philippines suffer the most from this disease.

Dr. Jaime Dy-Liacco committed his life in finding a cure for this disease and finally he has achieved his goal.

In the treatment of diabetes, he used a combination of specific minerals that are required if we want to eliminate this disease.

Ingredients:

-2 raw eggs

-½ teaspoon sea salt

-12 pieces of peppers

Preparation method

Combine the eggs with the grind peppers and mix them very well and after you add a teaspoon of sea salt, your all natural remedy is ready to drink.

A very large pinch of salt is needed when reading this.

Reactions: zand and Ultramum

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well if that's the case, I understand now and forgive @JohnEGreen for blaming me for something I haven't done. :) Friends?