Quackery at it's worst.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you for confirming this.

It is a shame that I come on this forum for support and to help others and end up being called offensive and now a liar.

Thank you to other forum members for your support and especially to @zand who has also been insulted here. Your a gem x
Did you say mine's a gin? Thanks very much, that's awfully kind of you. hic. :hungover:

Reactions: Ultramum

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Not deleted but Edited I think.

John - I can confirm that a number of posts in this thread have been edited by the poster themselves (as opposed to a Mod), but not the Avocado post in question.

In my experience of reading these fora, over the years, I haven't found either @Avocado Sevenfold or yourself to be prone to making divisive of offensive posts, so I can only think something has either been mis-read or a point has been "lost in translation". I am not taking sides or making judgements, just surprised where this whole thread has gone.

Could everyone put this to bed now, as it doesn't appear to be doing anything productive or supportive for the form or any of its members.

Thanks

Ultramum

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
In the treatment of diabetes, he used a combination of specific minerals that are required if we want to eliminate this disease.

Ingredients:

-2 raw eggs

-½ teaspoon sea salt

-12 pieces of peppers

Preparation method

Combine the eggs with the grind peppers and mix them very well and after you add a teaspoon of sea salt, your all natural remedy is ready to drink.

Think I'd prefer this as an omelette...

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I can recommend chopped sweet peppers and eggs - pour into a frying pan once the mushrooms are done and cook over a gentle heat - not sure about the salt though. Thinly sliced tomatoes laid on the top and lightly grilled if liked that way, or just as they are can be good too.
I better watch out, if it is a cure - I wouldn't want to be encouraged to go back to eating carbs.

I did see something about there being special mushrooms as well - I'm doing that eye rolling thing here.
There are some sad people in this world.

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Didn't really understand what sort of peppers were involved here but I would certainly have my eggs cooked !

Reactions: Ultramum

Eldorado

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes.
@Avocado Sevenfold I saw no religious connotations on that site Christian or other wise.. So if you can please point it out to me I will stand corrected.

Oh and I found your post somewhat offensive bye the way.

Do you think 'Charlatan' is a religion? Really?

Last edited:

lindisfel

Expert
Thank you for confirming this.

It is a shame that I come on this forum for support and to help others and end up being called offensive and now a liar.

Thank you to other forum members for your support and especially to @zand who has also been insulted here. Your a gem x
Don't worry Avocado nothing you said or say has/is offensive in any way!

I thought the guy had jumped the gun and his thoughts were early for the April 1st deadline! :);)
Derek