Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
do it for money .. or do it for god .. still fighting with my conscience
I’ve ‘reversed’ mine without paying anyone (HbA1c down to non diabetic level in 4 months). I get all the help I need for free from this forum, so I’ll be sticking with that thanks! I suggest you listen to your conscience if you truly have something new to add.

Reactions: Mike d and CherryAA

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I think that reducing you glucose down to non-diabetic levels is excellent but it's not quite the same as reducing your glucose and keeping it there permanently: if you can simply "make" yourself diabetic again, then whatever initially caused your diabetes must still be there waiting for it to be triggered again? And that to me isn't what I expect of a cure.

I have twice "reversed" my glucose levels to just on normal, and kept it down from diabetic to pre diabetic for over three and a half years now but it takes very little for them to rise slightly again occasionally even though I've never actually stopped working on keeping them under control. And so I have little doubt that if I actually did start to eat the high carbohydrate foods again that caused my glucose levels rise to diabetic levels in the first place, then I will just make my diabetes far worse again.

However, I know there are definitely some members of our forum who have been able to get down to and keep down to non-diabetic levels for several years, and can go back to eating a higher carbohydrate diet without any further problems (so far). And they have been quite open about how they've achieve this.

do it for money .. or do it for god .. still fighting with my conscience
I've just seen this latest post, and if this is the case, together with your earlier "teasers" it's now unfortunately beginning to smell to me like a rather sneaky sales pitch I'm afraid....

Robbity

sally and james

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Diet only
Could I take this opportunity to announce my miracle diabetes cure? Through a combination of altered diet, forced exercise and several good tongue lashings, I reversed my husband's T2 diabetes in nine days. Yes folks, 9 days from a diagnosis spot reading of 24mmol/L to normal at all times. How did I do it? It's all in the 700+ posts I've written on this and other sites, but, for those who can't be bothered to read all about our low carb lifestyle, cheques (made out to "Sally") for suitably generous sums will result in a link to diet doctor being dropped into your PM box. Now I can't say fairer than that!
Sally

tayelola

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
. i have helped my neighbour to reverse his daibetes in roughly 30 to 40 days .. keep in mind that he was a diabetic for 14 years + .. i am currently busy with a man who is (was) insulin dependant ...(he stopped using /taking insulin after 9 days on my regimen ) today marks his 14th day on my regimen .. (12th day fully - cos he cheated on the 1st weekend .. by his own admission ) .. awaiting his after luch readings today the 13th october 2017 .. his 1st friday reading 2 hours post meal .. was 16mmol/l .. his 2nd friday reading 2 hours post meal was 12mmol/l .. a drop of 4 points .. i anxiously await todays post lunch readings .. i will keep u posted
You have not answered the question posed that how did you reverse your diabetes whether by lifestyle or what?

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Could I take this opportunity to announce my miracle diabetes cure? Through a combination of altered diet, forced exercise and several good tongue lashings, I reversed my husband's T2 diabetes in nine days. Yes folks, 9 days from a diagnosis spot reading of 24mmol/L to normal at all times. How did I do it? It's all in the 700+ posts I've written on this and other sites, but, for those who can't be bothered to read all about our low carb lifestyle, cheques (made out to "Sally") for suitably generous sums will result in a link to diet doctor being dropped into your PM box. Now I can't say fairer than that!
Sally
And you Sally, are one of the people among many others here who have given their advice freely and have helped me onto a far healthier life style. For that I’m very grateful :)

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
people who judge people they dont know or met
You have not answered the question posed that how did you reverse your diabetes whether by lifestyle or what?
.. correct .. i have not revealed how i did it .. yet .. read my blog .. u might see what i saw

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
I think that reducing you glucose down to non-diabetic levels is excellent but it's not quite the same as reducing your glucose and keeping it there permanently: if you can simply "make" yourself diabetic again, then whatever initially caused your diabetes must still be there waiting for it to be triggered again? And that to me isn't what I expect of a cure.

I have twice "reversed" my glucose levels to just on normal, and kept it down from diabetic to pre diabetic for over three and a half years now but it takes very little for them to rise slightly again occasionally even though I've never actually stopped working on keeping them under control. And so I have little doubt that if I actually did start to eat the high carbohydrate foods again that caused my glucose levels rise to diabetic levels in the first place, then I will just make my diabetes far worse again.

However, I know there are definitely some members of our forum who have been able to get down to and keep down to non-diabetic levels for several years, and can go back to eating a higher carbohydrate diet without any further problems (so far). And they have been quite open about how they've achieve this.

I've just seen this latest post, and if this is the case, together with your earlier "teasers" it's now unfortunately beginning to smell to me like a rather sneaky sales pitch I'm afraid....

Robbity
i am sitting on top of a potential bombshell .. and if u think i will reveal it for nothing .. think again

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
i am sitting on top of a potential bombshell .. and if u think i will reveal it for nothing .. think again
fyi .. i also know how not to become a diabetic ever again ..

Fleegle

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have a great idea for you - how much do you want?
I am absolutely sure you just need to contact a few of the diabetic charities, even some university's and they will give you money for it. No need to nickel and dime it here. Just show them the evidence and I am sure you will be rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Good luck - hope it all works out for you.

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
I have a great idea for you - how much do you want?
I am absolutely sure you just need to contact a few of the diabetic charities, even some university's and they will give you money for it. No need to nickel and dime it here. Just show them the evidence and I am sure you will be rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Good luck - hope it all works out for you.
i sent out 104 emails between november last year and march this year .. to all and sundry .. i received one reply from a diabetes center .. all they did was try to shoot me down .. i know two things for certain .. 1- i was a diabetic .. 2 - i am not a diabetic anymore ..

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes

fyi .. i MADE myself a diabetic again ... nothing triggered it ... it was a conscious decision on my part ..

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
i sent out 104 emails between november last year and march this year .. to all and sundry .. i received one reply from a diabetes center .. all they did was try to shoot me down .. i know two things for certain .. 1- i was a diabetic .. 2 - i am not a diabetic anymore ..

Maybe not such a great sell then?

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
I'll buy it. How much?
And..... if your interested I have some ocean front property in Arizona that I'm willing to sell..... cheap!!
thanks for ur offer ... but that i have already ..

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Maybe not such a great sell then?
i talked the talk .. but none were willing to allow me to walk the walk .. what to do ??? but pursue my own agenda ..

Fleegle

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
i talked the talk .. but none were willing to allow me to walk the walk .. what to do ??? but pursue my own agenda ..

So now I don't really know what you want from these posts.
On the one hand I am personally very impressed with you curing yourself and others, really well done.
You wont tell us how you did it - and no one wants to buy it.

Perhaps you might have to do a bit more than 104 emails.
How about publishing on this thread the data. So all of the data on the three subjects that is not part of your USP. FBG, Pre and post meals, HBA etc.

I am certain that once everyone sees the data and are blown away by it then the money will come rolling in.
But the alternative to just keep telling people you cured yourself isn't going to get very far in my humble opinion.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Well you let yourself down a bit when you happily told us that you had reversed your diabetes but then gave it to yourself again.. your reversal obviously wasn't that effective if it could be turned around again in such a short time. So what you actually achieved was short term control. I have long term control so am not especially interested in your method. But that's your boat to float. I'm afraid I won't be buying into your scheme anytime ever..

Reactions: VioletViolet

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Well you let yourself down a bit when you happily told us that you had reversed your diabetes but then gave it to yourself again.. your reversal obviously wasn't that effective if it could be turned around again in such a short time. So what you actually achieved was short term control. I have long term control so am not especially interested in your method. But that's your boat to float. I'm afraid I won't be buying into your scheme anytime ever..
enjoy controlling your diabetes .. i am talking about total reversal ... being a non diabetic ever again .. btw .. there is a reason I MADE myself or as u so eloquently put it .. '' gave myself diabetes again '' .. there is a method to the madness ..

Status
Not open for further replies.