Not open for further replies.

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
people who judge people they dont know or met
[QUOTE="chjaqqa, post: 1587279, member: 4431charlatan that as it may .. my regimen will remain mine .. for the time being .. the main point of my disclosures thus far .. is to inform everyone here .. that diabetes can easily be reversed WITHIN 30 DAYS ..
You, Sir, are either misguided or you are a charlatan. My part of this conversation is at an end.[/QUOTE]
thats your opinion .. your opinion does not define me .. i stand by what i said .. i stand by what i am saying .. all i espouse here .. i have done on myself first .. i was a diabetic .. i am not a diabetic anymore .. i have not taken any meds since november 2016 .. thats all that counts .. i know .. implicitly .. from my experiences in my city .. many doctors deny that diabetes can be reversed .. it is sad to say .. that only 2 doctors agree that diabetes can be reversed ..

miszu

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Trying to get money out of ill people disgusts me. But NEVER thought that someone whos been in the same shoes would do it. Absolutely sickening, makes me want to throw up. I am already upset when in pharmacys they try to get more money out of me by continuously recommending some other pill or whatever thats way more expensive. Or when I see that my sick grandpa clicks on every stupid add on the internet that tells him easy cures for big money. I can NOT believe how disgusting creatures humans are for trying to almost steal money from ill people. Coz we need the cure dont we ? Who wants to be sick. Everybody knows that so why not use us to become a millionare ? If you've been there, know how hard it is, how can u do this to everyone ? Gross. Just gross.

I would so really want to see u @chjaqqa OUT of this forum.

Ps. we are here to help each other, not to use each other. Im quite upset right now, but no hate towards any other person. X

kokhongw

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
from my experiences in my city .. many doctors deny that diabetes can be reversed .. it is sad to say .. that only 2 doctors agree that diabetes can be reversed ..

Yes and that is because most have been blinded by "evidenced" based medicine...my thoughts here...
https://myhba1c.wordpress.com/

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
.. just wondering why there are still so many active diabetics here
Because they are passing on their experiences and knowledge free of charge - and maintaining their reversal by being active members of a great community...
And not only do we have active members who are in remission but remain on the forum, we also have members (e.g. type 1s) who are not physically able to "fix" themselves because they can't produce their own insulin, and some who with the best will in the world, also are not able to completely mend themselves because their bodies just may be too damaged or they may be suffering from other serious issues so are unable to do this without medical assistance. Something you might do very well to remember.

Robbity

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
be that as it may .. my regimen will remain mine .. for the time being .. the main point of my disclosures thus far .. is to inform everyone here .. that diabetes can easily be reversed WITHIN 30 DAYS ..

Taking you on face value, you're an opportunist and that's me in an exceedingly generous and quiet moment. You place yourself under no scrutiny, conveniently wrestle with the notion of seeking financial gain, can't discern remission from reversal. You know precious little that most don't already have covered, yet apply that "knowledge" as if it was the be all and end all cure. It's hard enough to explain the condition to those that don't have it but we quietly persist. To have you spreading your nonsense devalues the rest of us who happen to care and carry on with a journey with not a second thought to dollars.

Finished with you

Last edited:

justadad

Hope dies last, and all of us on this forum pray for a cure. So far just empty words by chjaqqa.
No evidence, no case!
I hope chjaqqa changes mind and throws in a bit of info so that we can have a sound discussion.

sally and james

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Diet only
Is it time to stop feeding the troll, irrespective of whether s/he feeds on sugar or pure lard?
Sally

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@chjaqqa - I'm conscious I may have missed it along the way, but could I ask you how you are defining "reversed"? I feel that mutual understanding, of that definition, in very important to those who are participating in this thread, and from a personal perspective, I am very interested.

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
Trying to get money out of ill people disgusts me. But NEVER thought that someone whos been in the same shoes would do it. Absolutely sickening, makes me want to throw up. I am already upset when in pharmacys they try to get more money out of me by continuously recommending some other pill or whatever thats way more expensive. Or when I see that my sick grandpa clicks on every stupid add on the internet that tells him easy cures for big money. I can NOT believe how disgusting creatures humans are for trying to almost steal money from ill people. Coz we need the cure dont we ? Who wants to be sick. Everybody knows that so why not use us to become a millionare ? If you've been there, know how hard it is, how can u do this to everyone ? Gross. Just gross.

I would so really want to see u @chjaqqa OUT of this forum.

Ps. we are here to help each other, not to use each other. Im quite upset right now, but no hate towards any other person. X
I would like to add a consideration as to why a charge is sometimes required and justified, as it is not always for profit. My wife's primary business is as a Physio with a charge rate of £35.00. After "fixing" me and going LCHF (mainly) herself she has added Diabetes and Weight Management (DWM) to her services to try to reach as many as possible. She charges £15.00 for the DWM which of course is a loss of income in context. For all those that have been charged there are several times as many outside of clinic hours who have been seen free (both on DWM and Physio). I hope it is agreed that during the working day it would be commercially dangerous to treat pro bono as we have overheads that do not get discounted.

miszu

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@Mbaker Im always happy to pay whats needed if somebody is willing to help me. Im mainly unhappy about the scammers. Sadly, I find that more and more bad people try to get money out of disadvantaged ones now. But its very heartwarming to hear that ur wife took that knowledge she picked up herself and now reaching out to a wider variety of people to help them. I understand it is some peoples job, Im just a bit angry at the ones who take advantage of the people that cant really afford to say no as they want to recover.

I mean no bad to anyone with my comment from earlier, hope u understand, and thank u for letting me know. Hope everyones doing okay ! X :)))

Lally123

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You, Sir, are either misguided or you are a charlatan. My part of this conversation is at an end.
thats your opinion .. your opinion does not define me .. i stand by what i said .. i stand by what i am saying .. all i espouse here .. i have done on myself first .. i was a diabetic .. i am not a diabetic anymore .. i have not taken any meds since november 2016 .. thats all that counts .. i know .. implicitly .. from my experiences in my city .. many doctors deny that diabetes can be reversed .. it is sad to say .. that only 2 doctors agree that diabetes can be reversed ..[/QUOTE]
But you haven't reversed your diabetes. You still have it or it wouldn't have come back when you ate a carb heavy diet. I can't quite work out why you come on here advertising your 'cure' and then fail to tell anyone what you've done that's different to what other people have done. What's the point?

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
i am sitting on top of a potential bombshell .. and if u think i will reveal it for nothing .. think again

Then why are you on this forum, where people put a lot of effort into helping each other ? Just go sell your "cure". Sorry..but you just lost me completely. I hope your bombshell doesn't end up blowing your backside off while you are adding up potential profits.

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
From the blog......
"I told them what to eat , when to eat and how to eat , within two weeks their blood sugar was normal ".
Diet controls blood sugar - who knew?

Wow ! Diet really ? Why has no-one else thought of that so far ? Genius...could make a fortune.

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
very true .. but i have figured out how to keep it in ''remission'' permanently

Does this allow for the following - people like me who got diabetes from steroid treatment (which i still need to take); complications through infections and other medication etc etc ? If it is just about diet control then you need to factor that in somehow to help validate this permanent remission claim...all medical opinion is to the contrary by the way (not that it can't be wrong).

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
@Mbaker Im always happy to pay whats needed if somebody is willing to help me. Im mainly unhappy about the scammers. Sadly, I find that more and more bad people try to get money out of disadvantaged ones now. But its very heartwarming to hear that ur wife took that knowledge she picked up herself and now reaching out to a wider variety of people to help them. I understand it is some peoples job, Im just a bit angry at the ones who take advantage of the people that cant really afford to say no as they want to recover.

I mean no bad to anyone with my comment from earlier, hope u understand, and thank u for letting me know. Hope everyones doing okay ! X :)))

Just for your info, I didn't get any sense of criticism of genuine health professionals who earn a living helping others. I did completely get that you are angered and disgusted by those who seek to take advantage. I also wholeheartedly agree. There are so many clearly genuine people on this site who offer their help simply because they can. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with people putting out books and making some money from their experience or their own approaches...but to refuse to offer any really valid information on a site like this because you want to keep it all to yourself for profit - now that is ugly. It is also probably ill considered rubbish.

Reactions: miszu

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets

Absolutely no offence taken or criticism of the thrust of your point.

Reactions: miszu

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
i am sitting on top of a potential bombshell .. and if u think i will reveal it for nothing .. think again
And that comment appears to have summed up your intentions here in a nutshell.

Fortunately most of us on the forum are not quite the gullible idiots that you seem to have taken us for - and none of us are buying.... So what price your bombshell now then??

Robbity

Reactions: Rachox and Guzzler

AM1874

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not much
I have been following this thread with some initial amusement (bemusement?) at the dopey proclamations from @chjaqqa .. but it has now started to become increasingly bitter and accusative .. so here's my two-pennorth. In my opinion the OP is either a troll, a charlatan, an attention-seeker or he's off his trolley. Whatever he is, though, I think that his message has dragged on for so long now that it will be picked up by more and more members which means, inevitably that some are likely to be swayed or deceived by his promises of reversal. I'm certain that nobody here wants to see that so maybe it's time for the Mods to step in

Reactions: dbr10 and miszu

Kentoldlady1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
i MADE or GAVE myself diabetes again .. by eating a humongous amount of carbs and sugars .. on purpose .. in oder to prove something to myself .. fyi .. i said i know how NOT TO BECOME A DIABETIC AGAIN ..

You do know thats impossible, dont you? If you are not diabetic it does not matter what you eat. You can eat a truck load of carbs and still not become diabetic. If you have a genetic disposition to become diabetic then under certain circumstances you will develop diabetes. Otherwise you will just become overweight. Thats why there are a great many obese people do not develop diabetes. In fact, the vast majority of obese people do not develop diabetes despite eating a "humongous amount of carbs and sugars".

The only way a non diabetic can become diabetic overnight is to chop out thier pancreas. Did you do that?

Otherwise all you have done is achieve a certain amount of control, eat stuff that has too many carbs and lose that control. And then regain control. People here do that all the time. Particularly, if like me, you have a weakness for national trust scones.

Reactions: Bluetit1802
Status
Not open for further replies.