Reversed

Ian_Man

I am ecstatic , yesterday I received my glucose blood results and I have managed to reverse my prediabetes from 6 mmol to a healthy 5.5mmol !
This I wanted to share with everyone as I believe that eating less i.e. smaller meals and loads of housework i.e. the main exercise I have been doing for the last 4 months , has been the reason I lost 5 kg from 93 to 88kg
I moved to Australia in mid December and this was the effect my life change has had on me.
I have been eating a low carb diet for 3 years already but the combination of less food intake particularly has made a big difference

AM1874

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not much
Hi @Ian_Man ..
Well done and many congrats on your excellent result ..

Growyourflow

I am ecstatic , yesterday I received my glucose blood results and I have managed to reverse my prediabetes from 6 mmol to a healthy 5.5mmol !
This I wanted to share with everyone as I believe that eating less i.e. smaller meals and loads of housework i.e. the main exercise I have been doing for the last 4 months , has been the reason I lost 5 kg from 93 to 88kg
I moved to Australia in mid December and this was the effect my life change has had on me.
I have been eating a low carb diet for 3 years already but the combination of less food intake particularly has made a big difference
emoji16.png

Great news! I am prediabetic is6.5https://paindoctor.com/forum/threads/over-20-years-of-chronic-pain-and-chronic-sleep-loss.689/#post-1301

That is fantastic! Congratulations! I am prediabetic 6.1/110 eat smart, and work out regularly-but still get spikes....I am incorporating a microcirculation tool into my daily life and workouts-and I measure blood pressure, heart rate, and oxygenations levels to ensure that I can maintain and recover well. I'd be very interested in knowing what your vital stats were as you climbed this mountain! microcirculation can be key in maintenance of blood glucose levels. Have you heard of deoxyhaemoglobin vasodilator?

gf

Reactions: Prem51

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Fantastic news. WELL DONE!

And what a pity you have emigrated, because there is plenty of housework you could do here, if you fancied upping your activity levels even more... ;)