Share your libre/dexcom graphs here.

saruhbeau

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thought I would make a place where we can share our graphs/data from libre/dexcom etc.

This is mine from today.. in range 93% is amazing for me.
Screenshot_2017-05-11-18-06-29.png

And weekly averages:
Screenshot_2017-05-11-18-10-54.png

What about you?

Scott-C

Type of diabetes
Type 1
It's a great idea @saruhbeau but I think most people, me included, like to keep graphs private. There's a good book, Sugar Surfing, by Stephen Ponder, about cgm, where he does a step by step taking the reader through the trace and explaining why he took 1u here and 5g there. Quite instructive to see it in context. Could be useful for people to start posting graphs and explaining what they did, when and why.

I note from some of your posts you're injecting 10 times a day. Nothing wrong with that per se, but is there a chance you're forgetting about the time aspect of insulin: it takes time to kick in, so you're maybe rage bolusing, as the Americans call it, and then it all kicks in at once and you're then back on the sweeties?

One thing I've learned from the libre is to be patient, see the "shape" of insulin over time and appreciate there can be quite a savage drop in the last couple of hours of action without needing any correction at 3 to 4 hours.

Anyway, entering into the spirit of things, here's mine from this morning. Flattest one I've had in a while, looks below range, but lower range is set to 4.7 and this sensor is running lower than meter so it's slightly above 4, would have preferred it higher, but it sure as hell shows my basal is correct. Or maybe it was just fluke, seeing as it was a Friday night, involving, ahem, a few beers...

Screenshot_2017-05-13-11-13-37.png

I'll not post the 8 hours before that...that was a mess!

PS: speaking of rage bolusing, I love the way posters often mistype as "rage blousing". Like, you get angry, so you put a dress on? Each to their own, I suppose...

saruhbeau

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks for sharing @Scott-C. That is interesting you say people like to keep them private. I wonder why that is? Personally I like sharing my stuff using this technology. And I like seeing other people's data. I think it is a good opportunity to learn off one another and share experiences. I hope nobody minds me sharing! Thought here was a better place to share than my fb as think pee are getting bored of it!

My sensor was running slightly lower than my bg meter too so although I have gone in the red there I wasn't technically hypo. In general I struggle more with spiking high than with hypo's (although today has been a horrible day with multiple hypo's).

I was quite confident with my basal doses (levemir twice daily) but increased my dose by a unit to see if I could cut down on corrections. Which led to less injections, but also to three hypo's today! So I will reduce it back again tomorrow.

I have definitely "rage bolused" (great term) in the past when first starting to use the libre. But I use mysugr app which tells me how much insulin on board I have.

8-9 injections are probably more common but I have had days where I have done 12. I should add though, I am not someone who eats three meals a day. I eat healthy food but I prefer to graze. So when I say 10 injections some will be 30 mins apart if I bolus for say a banana then decide I want another. If that makes sense! That is another reason I would love to try a pump. I wouldn't have to worry about injecting every time I eat, just press a button. My carb ratio is 15g to 1u too and that can be restrictive when I eat say 25g of carbs as 2u will drop my bg too much but 1u not enough..