1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2017 »
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Symptoms of type 2 diabetes

Discussion in 'Greetings and Introductions' started by Brinley1_, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Brinley1_

Brinley1_ · Newbie

Hi. Can someone please tell me the symptoms of type 2 diabetes. I think I have diabetes. Many thanks.

• Hug Hug x 1
  2. paulus1

paulus1 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

if you spend half your life weeing and the other drinking because your thirst constantly. you may get blurred vision. you may pick up skin infections like thrush. if in doubt see your doctor. why do you think you have diabetes.

3. Guzzler

Guzzler Type 2 · Well-Known Member

There are many symptoms of Diabetes. Perhaps you could tell us what makes you think you may have the condition?

We cannot diagnose you, we are not doctors. If you are worried you should speak to your GP.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Grateful

Grateful Type 2 · Well-Known Member

5. Freema

Freema Type 2 · Well-Known Member

not all have symptoms .. but if blood glucose HbA1c is in the diabetic area one is rather sure of the diagnosis..and it is important to take action then and change eating style

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook