1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2017 »
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

T1D London Meetups 2nd Birthday Bash

Discussion in 'Type 1 Diabetes' started by Type1Bri, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Type1Bri

Type1Bri Type 1 · Well-Known Member

2 years has passed since @ewelina arranged the 1st of these Meetups.
    Join us for some (many) drinks and cheer to celebrate second anniversary of T1D London Meetups group :) We started 2 years ago, with a small group of 8 . Now there are over 300 of us! We even have our own website now to keep you all up to date with the latest news and going ons www.t1dlondonmeetups.co.uk Would be wonderful to meet all of you in person one day. I cant stress enough how this groups helps me to deal with challenges of life with diabetes, both in emotional and practical asspect. I learned how to manage diabetes from you and since I met you I havent had even one day when I felt down about beeing t1. Actually I can see more positives than negatives :)

We will meet up on Saturday 18th March at 2pm
    Penderels Oak, 283–288 High Holborn
    Holborn
    London
    WC1V 7HP
    https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/pubs/all-pubs/england/london/penderels-oak-holborn

The closest station is Holborn, central and picadilly line

As usual Ewelina will be collecting any unwanted insulin/needles/testing strips. All donations will be send to Independent Diabetes Trust who helps people with diabetes in developing countries.

• Winner Winner x 1
    #1 Type1Bri, Mar 5, 2017 at 12:26 PM
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  2. Type1Bri

Type1Bri Type 1 · Well-Known Member

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook