Tee2

barriebanana

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi everyone I would like to thank you all for the very informative posts on this site and big thanks to the admin
Special thanks to the person that posted the information regarding Tee2 blood glucose meter and accessories sorry but I can’t find your post again
I sent for a FREE Tee2 and got 100 lancets 50 test strips computer link lead and cd ,spare batteries , full test kit with meter 10 strips and lancets and pen and case and diary all for less than £12
Thank you so much
I had an accu-check before basic kit was £22 lancets and strips about the same and software and lead about the same
It’s going to be so much better and affordable for me now

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Hi everyone I would like to thank you all for the very informative posts on this site and big thanks to the admin
Special thanks to the person that posted the information regarding Tee2 blood glucose meter and accessories sorry but I can’t find your post again
I sent for a FREE Tee2 and got 100 lancets 50 test strips computer link lead and cd ,spare batteries , full test kit with meter 10 strips and lancets and pen and case and diary all for less than £12
Thank you so much
I had an accu-check before basic kit was £22 lancets and strips about the same and software and lead about the same
It’s going to be so much better and affordable for me now
It may have beem @AM1874 or @Liam1955 as introductory by daisy 1 doesn't cover it.

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Liars and back stabbers
Hello, My name is Ioanna Ferlia, I'm a 42 year old type 2 diabetic i was recomend to this webbsite by my good friend john baker who sometimes postgs about me and our friendship. i'm still in hospital having treatment for my emotionally unstable personality disorder and psychosis, i'm getting alot better, thanks to john, who's an autistic man who is my mentor and my best friend. The nurse took my blood sugar and it was 18.7 which is good for me but that's before my insulin.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
My blood glucose, now, at 8:58 Ante Meridian, Greenwich Mean Time, today, Thursday 2nd November, 2017, Anno Domini is a very good, well-controlled 6.2 Millimoles Per Litre.

I haven't done very well with the Low-carb-high-fat diet and have eaten, rather carelessly, a cheesy deep-pan pepperoni pizza and ingested several mugs of drinking chocolate with semi-skimmed milk and Sucralose granulated sweetener each.

I've got to try harder, God willing.

Regards,

@JohnnyBaker12021970, a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome, Adult ADHD and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.