Teens 12-16?

cure_diabetes

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I don't like brussel sprouts or people who make me feel weird for having Diabetes. For example when they say: "Eww, how do you do that its horrible"
Hello I've already put a couple of these messages up however they have mostly been ignored! If you are a boy or girl with type 1 please comment as I really feel like talking about Diabetes etc so I can make some friends who get what I'm going through. Have a nice day everyone :) xx

cure_diabetes

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I don't like brussel sprouts or people who make me feel weird for having Diabetes. For example when they say: "Eww, how do you do that its horrible"

Diana1982

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I dislike the bad behavioured people
Hello Sarah,i m not a teen...i'm already 31 and i have diabetes 1 since the age of 18.
I really know what you're going through...it's not an easy way living with diabetes 1,i really understand you a lot

How do you feel about it with relation to the other guys who they don't have it?
How your parents face your health problem and what they tell you?
Do you feel free to make your shots and blood test in front of everyone?

sagarg

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello I've already put a couple of these messages up however they have mostly been ignored! If you are a boy or girl with type 1 please comment as I really feel like talking about Diabetes etc so I can make some friends who get what I'm going through. Have a nice day everyone :) xx

Hello,
I am type 1 you can share whatever you are thinking and willing to ask...

type1harley

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People who say things like "You're Diabetic? Did you eat too much sugar?"
I'm 13 and Type 1!

Twisterr

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi I'm 13 and I would looove to make new friends and I'm new to this forum

sumiara45

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Diet only
hello,I am 20 years old and I know about cure diabets.please give me information about this topics.

shelbyyyy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
hi I'm am 16 and anyone can message me if they want to chat I would love to find some people in the same situation as me

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

DRAGEX323

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi I'm 15 sixteen in 2 months, I have been diabetic since the age of 4 and am now wanting to switch from injections to a pump, I could realy do with some help

Eva11

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi I'm 15 and I was diagnosed with type 1 about three weeks ago. I don't know anyone who has diabetes let alone someone my age ahaha so I'd love to meet some people my own age :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

DRAGEX323

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi I'm 15 and I was diagnosed with type 1 about three weeks ago. I don't know anyone who has diabetes let alone someone my age ahaha so I'd love to meet some people my own age :)

I would love to talk to you, send me a message sometime or tweet me @DRAGEX323