Not open for further replies.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Folks thank you all so very very much for all your love and support,

I have unfortunately been physically very ill for the last week, unable to eat and keep food down for the last 5 days,

The news of the deterioration in my condition hit me really hard, perhaps even harder than being told i was terminal,

Knowing now that my prognosis is such that my life expectancy is also significantly reduced,

I am very very scared,

The reason for this post, is that i have let some of you know i intend to start a Blog to take over where the Terminal and. Scared Thread left off, and i had intended to start that by now, but because of my physical illness and current state of being able to do pretty much nothing, and the fact this post alone is taking lots out of me, i am therefore begging you all to remain patient with me, and give me approximately another week to re over, and also get my mind back to normal, to be ready to run the blog,

Stay with folks, I want us to continue this journey TOGETHER. !

Love. and. Hugs.

Kevin and Wendie

xxx.

Reactions: 16 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good to have you back and so sorry you have been so poorly . I hope you start feeling a bit better soon.

I look forward to reading your blog.

Reactions: 6 people

DiamondAsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Disregard for authority. Noise.
Glad you are still going ahead with the blog.
Sorry you've been ill .
Hang on in there matey :)

Reactions: 5 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good to have you back and so sorry you have been so poorly . I hope you start feeling a bit better soon.

I look forward to reading your blog.

Thanks so much Zand sweetie, physically the last 24 hours have shown improvement, Last night i was able to eat, proper food, and keep it down, its been 5 days LOL

So hope fully over the next few days i'll be able to do more, and by next Sunday have the Blog up and running !

Love Always Sweetie

Hugs from Wendie and I.

xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Reactions: 4 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Glad you are still going ahead with the blog.
Sorry you've been ill .
Hang on in there matey :)

Hey DiamondAsh yet another of the WONDERFUL people on here whom I've come to rely on for both Encouragement to keep this running, and for Love and Support to Myself and my Family,

Hanging In there Sweetie

"Love and Hugs Always.

Kevin and Wendie

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Reactions: 3 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sending my love, glad you have decided to blog again.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

JANROU yet another of the dedicated supporters whom my family love for all the support and enthusiasm, its really good to hear from you, and to see yet another post from you, I hope your keeping well,

Love Always

Hugs.

Kevin and Wendie

xxx

Reactions: 2 people

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
So sorry you have had a bad week, glad you are starting to pick up a bit,
look forward to your posts,
love to you and yours;)

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
So sorry you have had a bad week, glad you are starting to pick up a bit,
look forward to your posts,
love to you and yours;)

Totsy. thanks. My darling Wendie Asks. Can she have the Doggy in your avatar. ... Details please !

Lots. of Love.

Hugs.

Kevin and. Wendie.

xxx.

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
Lol , i have 3 cocker spaniels, 2 black working type and this one is my youngest a blue roan show type age 6mnths and sorry but i cant part with her :hilarious:

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Lol , i have 3 cocker spaniels, 2 black working type and this one is my youngest a blue roan show type age 6mnths and sorry but i cant part with her :hilarious:

Wendie says right answer babe, she's absolutely beautiful, 2. Dogs back we had a Blue Roan called Taurus. He was completely NUTS Hehehe. !

Hugs.

xxx.

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
TY, they are great dogs but a tad loopy lol

Beshlie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Take care of yourself, Kevin.

roseugine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
rudeness loud music in shops cruelty in any form to human or animal.,cold weather being fat getting old
Hi Kevin
So sorry you've been so poorly.I am so pleased you can carry on posting I was so upset when I thought you had to give up,Ive read every post since you started.Reading them keeps me on the straight and narrow.Im still trying to get of insulin been poorly my self for the last 8 weeks Im so lucky at least I can recover,trying hard now to loose weight doing protein powder and Dukin lost 10lbs so far 8days in.So pleased long way to go 4st more to loose.I must tell you Kevin you have inspired me to really go for it more than any other books forums doctors hospitals.You ought to be really proud of yourself and your wonderful wife Wendi.I wish we could put you on television,Radio,Newspapers,Magazines.If every diabetic could read your story Im sure you could help save a lot of suffering and distress.Your story tells us in simple terms what can happen if you don't try to look after yourself.Its the simplicity of what diet can do to help stop the progress of this chronic illness.I have read so much about diabetes but I must admit sometimes the information is very complicated.I feel many of us just need simple rules to follow and truthful facts what will happen if you don't help yourself.Im rambling on but I feel so strongly that you message must be allowed to carry onto help as many people as possible.
THANK YOU
MY LOVE AND BLESSINGS
MARGARET

Reactions: 4 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi Kevin
So sorry you've been so poorly.I am so pleased you can carry on posting I was so upset when I thought you had to give up,Ive read every post since you started.Reading them keeps me on the straight and narrow.Im still trying to get of insulin been poorly my self for the last 8 weeks Im so lucky at least I can recover,trying hard now to loose weight doing protein powder and Dukin lost 10lbs so far 8days in.So pleased long way to go 4st more to loose.I must tell you Kevin you have inspired me to really go for it more than any other books forums doctors hospitals.You ought to be really proud of yourself and your wonderful wife Wendi.I wish we could put you on television,Radio,Newspapers,Magazines.If every diabetic could read your story Im sure you could help save a lot of suffering and distress.Your story tells us in simple terms what can happen if you don't try to look after yourself.Its the simplicity of what diet can do to help stop the progress of this chronic illness.I have read so much about diabetes but I must admit sometimes the information is very complicated.I feel many of us just need simple rules to follow and truthful facts what will happen if you don't help yourself.Im rambling on but I feel so strongly that you message must be allowed to carry onto help as many people as possible.
THANK YOU
MY LOVE AND BLESSINGS
MARGARET

Margeret Sweetie thanks so much, I don't know what Wendie and I would do without support like yours, Sosorry to hear you've been so ill recently, I hope your recovering ok, All Our Love Always

Hugs.

Kevin. and. Wendie.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Folks Many of you have been longstanding supporters of the thread, and of Wendie and I,

It has however become clear that a few of you no longer believe me, or in me and Wendie,

I hoped to start a Blog, but my recent problems and illness have drained me,

I will be around until my last day, But only if you really want to hear the message, and to accompany me on this final journey

PLEASE Folks let me know your feelings ?

tizzy

Hi kman good to see you posting yes keep going really hope your feeling better and post for many years

DiamondAsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Disregard for authority. Noise.
I'll follow it. Would be a pleasure. Hope you're doing okay xx
:watching:

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
Hi kevin and wendie,
The way i see it is that you could help others with your posts so thats one good thing and also as long as it is helping you and not causing you any distress then go for it, theres an old saying "those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind"
Love and hugs to you both
Amanda xx:)

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.