Terminal and. Scared - UPDATE !

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sable_Jan

Ok @Mike D ... Why is Totto's question relevant ? Is she one of Kman's medical team .. Is she a quilfied Dr in pain relief.. If so then she should have requested the list of medication Kman's takes in a private message.
These forums have a play nice policy .. We can pass on our support and experience .. But pushing to see a list of medication any people are on .. in is in my opinion out of order.
Kman is asking for our support, an online shoulder to lean on, not a review of his medication or medical team .. As he has always said, he is luckie to have a good support with his medical team and Dr .. Let's leave medication to the experts, and give Kevin & Wendie our understanding and support during this difficult time.
(If this post seems to harsh then the moderator will remove it, and I will apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused.)
Thank you for putting this @Enclave, I wholeheartedly agree with you...

Reactions: 6 people

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I believe this thread has run its course.

Things are getting a bit snipey and it's time to cut that off before things start to get hurtful. Kevin, I encourage you to start up a blog here on the forum - follow this link and you'll be able to get started with ease: http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/blogs/

Further 'editions' of this thread will be deleted.

Warm regards,
Admin

Reactions: 13 people
Status
Not open for further replies.