Not open for further replies.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Off to see the Dr, wish me luck !

Back Later.

Reactions: 3 people

connie104

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good luck Kevin hope all goes well at docs .
I was reduced to tears by your last long post there for the grace of god go I . I also have terrible nerve damage in my left leg treated by opoid pain killers and Duloxetine which have made me so ill I have had to stop the duloxetine . The doctor has increased the dosage on the others from 10mg twice a day to 40 mg twice a day so I am also worried about becoming an addict !!!
Hope all goes well at doctors thinking of you x

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good luck Kevin hope all goes well at docs .
I was reduced to tears by your last long post there for the grace of god go I . I also have terrible nerve damage in my left leg treated by opoid pain killers and Duloxetine which have made me so ill I have had to stop the duloxetine . The doctor has increased the dosage on the others from 10mg twice a day to 40 mg twice a day so I am also worried about becoming an addict !!!
Hope all goes well at doctors thinking of you x

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Will PM. Later

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Home, Bittersweet news though in someways !

Firstly .my major Toe. on the left foot, they think that it can be saved, Diabetic Foot Clinic urgent appointment tomorrow,

Secondly, the area on my left foot that they first thought to be either Cellultus and or a an Abcess . Well thats neither, good news you might think, well yes No more AntiBiotics, having already had 3 Courses of them, but the bad side is what the pain IS from !

Now the bad news, in the thigh, there is something like a HUB. or a JUNCTION. of Nerves, Ok who can see where this is going. ?

The thing is my nerves are dying, mostly from the outer Peripheries inwards, the Nerves in the Hub are now Dying, this DETERIORATION is a completely New development, it means that the Nerves closer to my trunk are now Dying, closer to Major Organs, and the Nerves that control them, this also means that Nerves to the Major Organs that run through the Hub,

Those Nerves are now SERIOUSLY damaged, this will affect the function and efficency of all of those organs, NOW wont that be FUN. ? Just another step towards the inebitable Organ Failure that in the end is going to kill me ( OK Yes I know, everyone else too, but in my case at a very much accelerated rate ! ),

Only last night i posted that i feared my end was now very very close, who knows when my next Deterioration might be, or how bad an episode it may be, the max 2 years i should have, Is now a very very difficult target to acheive,

Your continued Support, Empathy and Understanding, but most of all your LOVE and. PRAYERS would be so appreciated, I am very very SCARED, don't worry, i'll continue to FIGHT, and to FIGHT hard, every Day, Don't please feel sorry for me, Feel for my Darling WIFE and my dearest SON,

WENDIE and. DAYNE are my Entire WORLD,

I am DYING, as said many times before, There is no REPREIVE, no MIRACLE, wbatever your beliefs, in my case I believe GOD has a plan, and that includes me not having a LONG life here on earth, and thats OK, I'm cool about it, Wendie and I. have both come to terms with it,

I worry, a Lot, about Wendie and. Dayne, and AFTER i do pass, I have arranged for them too POST so that you will all know,, I'm. Asking now for the same LOVE, EMPATHY, and of course. SUPPORT you've all given me, to be given to them too,

SORRY.

Too Much,

LOVE ALWAYS.

xxx.

Reactions: 5 people

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
Kevin if you say write think sorry one more time...l will come down and thump you.

MID :)
xxxxxx

Reactions: 9 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pic with your beloved chariot and you holding a sign saying dcuk?:oldman:

BOB, I really don't know about you, but to me. ... the Little Things in life matter, and if Naming the chair i will sit in for most of whats left of my Life, does it for me, then Hey What the Heck ?

Reactions: 2 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Finally Mum called back, Just told her. !!!

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Thank Nicola Sweetie, HUGS. are Good !

sokala

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
WHAT A pessimistic attitude you have Bob? He's trying to make his last days as normal as possible!! Don't be so bitter.

He's not WORRIED about naming his Power Chair, he simply wants to name it ! Normal life, going on!!

What's the matter with some people?!

Strange how you talk in CAPITALS just like the OP.

Here's some MORE

THIS THREAD STINKS !

DiamondAsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Disregard for authority. Noise.
Dont worry sweetie, Bob has an opinion, maybe he's right, But for ME being Here Is RIGHT, Regulers here know I spend all my available time with my family anyway !
As long as you're OK about it Kev, then I won't worry. I just couldn't believe his myopic attitude.
:inpain:

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
numpty

*Have put her on Ignore!

Don't let them bother you, lets just stick to our normal stuff here on the thread, Everyone is Entitled to an Opinion. ... Doesn't mean WE have to LISTEN !!!!

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Kevin, You have given me and my family the greatest hug of all.
We will always pray and send love and thoughts to Wendie, Dayne and you. (hope I spelt the names correctly)

Sometimes it is hard me to write down the right things (mild dyslexia ), but my thoughts regarding your pain and seeing what you do is so so comforting to know and how much you care for your family.

Roy.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Kevin, You have given me and my family the greatest hug of all.
We will always pray and send love and thoughts to Wendie, Dayne and you. (hope I spelt the names correctly)

Sometimes it is hard me to write down the right things (mild dyslexia ), but my thoughts regarding your pain and seeing what you do is so so comforting to know and how much you care for your family.

Roy.

Roy

If you had typed ONE MILLION words, In the Queens Best English, You could not have said more than you ave above, What you said Still touched me, and had me in tears !!!

Warmest Regards

And a Man Hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.