That Survey Again

Robbie34

I have just received an e.mail from Catherine about a survey for users of Bydureon, and again promising £30 for taking part in the 30-minute survey.

I took part in the survey about Victoza and I'm still waiting for my £30. I don't think anyone else here has received payment for participating. This seems to be a ruse for gathering personal information. The survey was quite intrusive, and I think the site owners here should not promulgate such surveys that don't seem to be quite legitimate.

Reactions: 2 people

NoCrbs4Me

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Vegetables
Ask for the money up front.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have just received an e.mail from Catherine about a survey for users of Bydureon, and again promising £30 for taking part in the 30-minute survey.

I took part in the survey about Victoza and I'm still waiting for my £30. I don't think anyone else here has received payment for participating. This seems to be a ruse for gathering personal information. The survey was quite intrusive, and I think the site owners here should not promulgate such surveys that don't seem to be quite legitimate.

I'm sure @Administrator would like to see this post.

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes

Hi Robbie - there are 27 places left to fill and so that's why the email went out again.

The nature of the survey is something that we have seen, and it has been approved. The survey seeks to understand how people who use Bydureon/Victoza find the process, and how it impacts them.

We vet each and every party that approaches us for clinical trials/surveys.

Coincidentally, payments started going out on Monday - the Christmas/New Year break obviously added to the delay, so you should receive your payment within the next few days (on the basis that you were completed the invitation link once passing pre-screening).

Sorry for the perceived delay - we don't actually send the honorarium, rather it is the organisation collecting the survey. Let us know when it arrives!

novoguy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
smoking
Robbie, Hi, Ha what did you think of Victoza, I love it the best drug I have ever used, would love your thoughts on it. Gary