My apologies again!
I just had a post deleted
I'm making rookie mistakes by being a rookie
I am now leaving this forum
I will not be returning
My apologies to all moderators for any problems caused by my errors
Goodbye

Butterfly - Nobody wants you to leave.

Sometimes almost every one of us gets it wrong, one way or another, and sometimes we just have to think a little bit longer before hit the send button.

Reactions: Freema

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Wassup, hun ?
I'm sad when well meaning posters get upset about being editted or deleted. Their heart is in the right place but not as sharp as others at typing their opinions well enough not to offend.
I wish people would realize. We arent all the same.
No tolerance in this world anymore!
Too many people too easily offended without looking through the well meaning text.
Not everyone is deliberately nasty. Some just make a typing mistake and the wolves pounce!
I'm very sad to see well meaning people heartlessly harshly treated. Especially when their in their later years.
No one is perfect.
Some need to learn a bit respect.
It breaks my heart.
I hate bullies!

D

debrasue

I'm sad when well meaning posters get upset about being editted or deleted. Their heart is in the right place but not as sharp as others at typing their opinions well enough not to offend.
Too many people too easily offended without looking through the well meaning text.
Not everyone is deliberately nasty. Some just make a typing mistake and the wolves pounce!
I'm very sad to see well meaning people heartlessly harshly treated. Especially when their in their later years.
No one is perfect.
It breaks my heart.
I hate bullies!
So do I, honey. I really feel for this lovely lady, who has been very kind and supportive during her short time on the forum. I can't comment on the situation, because I didn't see the post in question, but I know that I wouldn't want to see her leave over this, because I feel sure she has a great deal to offer - and to gain - in sticking with us.

And I really feel for you, too, because I know very well how much of yourself you give to others. You're always one of the first to offer advice, encouragement, help and support when someone is in need, and it makes me sad to see you upset.

I really hope @Butterfly1960 will reconsider her decision to leave. I've enjoyed her posts and interacting with her on the forum.

As you say, it's tough when a well-meaning comment is edited or deleted, but many of us (oops) have been in the same position. If moderation is done sensitively and diplomatically, the needs of the forum and all it's members can be met. None of us set out to be the bad guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Not looking forward to next Tuesday I have to take my brother for a pet scan where they can see the whole of his body, we know he has a tumour in right lung but they say something around his kidneys...my poor older bro so soft and gentle....

Reactions: Sable_Jan

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Just read the above posts unsure what has gone off but am sure we all feel iffy at times , no need to leave the forum just take a break

D

debrasue

Not looking forward to next Tuesday I have to take my brother for a pet scan where they can see the whole of his body, we know he has a tumour in right lung but they say something around his kidneys...my poor older bro so soft and gentle....
Sending hugs to you and your brother, Patsy. It will be tough on you, having to stay strong for him. Your friends on the forum will be here for you. xx

C

chris lowe

No one is perfect.
It breaks my heart.
I hate bullies!

Hear hear! seems the snowflakes are everywhere

C

chris lowe

Thinking of you & your brother. Make sure you both get the support you need

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
So apart from shoulder pain everything was going fine then at half eight , Ron started to get really sharp chest pains . Spray was little help. He said his heart felt like it was racing so did his BP , it was normal. Two hours later he's gone to bed . Hope this weekend doesn't turn into a nightmare.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
So apart from shoulder pain everything was going fine then at half eight , Ron started to get really sharp chest pains . Spray was little help. He said his heart felt like it was racing so did his BP , it was normal. Two hours later he's gone to bed . Hope this weekend doesn't turn into a nightmare.
My bp machine shows heart rate too. Yours? Was his heart rate more or less than 100?

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
the pain in my shoulders sending me crazy it comes and goes normaly but for some reason is there irritating me constantly but at least i #got a date for a scan that is on the 31st October I am hoping they can find the problem grrrr

S

Sable_Jan

the pain in my shoulders sending me crazy it comes and goes normaly but for some reason is there irritating me constantly but at least i #got a date for a scan that is on the 31st October I am hoping they can find the problem grrrr
Your pain may just be your body's way of saying ease up on things. Sounds like you're pretty busy yourself AND doing your mothers cleaning a couple of times a weekly
Take care of yourself Patsy....

Reactions: chris lowe