The Walking Dead (may contain spoilers!)

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Aah I won't ruin it for you then!
It was a shocker!!! Literally had to pick my jaw up off the floor!

Claire x

Reactions: 2 people

Catlady19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Argh, don't tease! I shall have to wait for my daughter to get home too - it is her 18th birthday today, so will have to wait for her to come back from her celebrations or she wont forgive me for watching it without her! Do we get to see Negan?

Reactions: 3 people
N

NicolaB70

I also watch The Walking Dead too. I also haven't seen last nights episode they, that will be later when we're all here. It's not my usual sort of thing I watch but I absolutely love it. My favourite character has to be Darryl closely followed by Rick

Catlady19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yep, Daryl is ace! And what about Carol last week? I thought she was softening there for a moment!

Reactions: 3 people
N

NicolaB70

Yep, Daryl is ace! And what about Carol last week? I thought she was softening there for a moment!
Possibly, I thought that she felt guilty as she stopped Maggie going to the others and then they both ended up getting held hostage. I did gasp though when Maggie was slashed to what we thought was her tummy but luckily it was just her top.

Wurst

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Narcissistic forum members
I've watched the first 5 seasons , saving season 6 for when I have all the episodes. I'd better not read anymore on this thread to avoid spoiling it for me.

Reactions: 6 people

muzza3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cauliflower pretending to be rice and any vegetable pretending to be pasta
Hi All

I can't get enough of it. I have watched the latest and only a couple to go

muzza3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cauliflower pretending to be rice and any vegetable pretending to be pasta
No spoilers from me. But I have to say that my favourites are the Walking Dead themselves. I mean they would have fantastic FBG levels, and talk about the ultimate in LCHF diets. They even practice intermittent fasting. Wow! probably pretty good role models for me!!

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I've never seen this. Hubby bought me Season 1 on bluray but I havent taken it out of the cellophane. I know a lot of people rate it so might have to get around to opening it and watching it over a weekend

And I dont mind about spoilers, I'll have forgotten before I get to Season 6

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Daryl makes me drool, not going to lie!!!

Crazy Carol has got me confused, I can't work her out right now!!

I've got all of the seasons on box set and still watch them from time to time, when you get so far in you forget who was in it at the beginning and what happened to them!!

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
I haven't got Fox :( I was able to watch previous 5 series on 5 & 5* and have all the box sets but I'll have to wait until 6 is released on DVD it's not fair! I like Daryl too his character has really changed since he was under the thrall of his psycho brother at the beginning. I'd feel safe with him ( I love a bad boy!,)

Reactions: 4 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Does anybody else watch this?

For me, there is nothing better on TV right now!

Claire x

My teen loves this, no idea why though, she used to be so scared of horror type things, but it is hugely popular.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
I can't watch films with any type of violence in them but I know this isn't real, I've become really involved with the characters too. My family are astounded as it's so different to the other things I like but I love it!

Catlady19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I've watched the first 5 seasons , saving season 6 for when I have all the episodes. I'd better not read anymore on this thread to avoid spoiling it for me.
It is sooo good, most shows start to get boring by season 6 but this just keeps getting better! You'll love it. :nailbiting::eek::dead:

Catlady19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My teen loves this, no idea why though, she used to be so scared of horror type things, but it is hugely popular.
It's mainly about the characters and how they survive as a 'family', the walkers just add extra thrill!

Catlady19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I haven't got Fox :( I was able to watch previous 5 series on 5 & 5* and have all the box sets but I'll have to wait until 6 is released on DVD it's not fair! I like Daryl too his character has really changed since he was under the thrall of his psycho brother at the beginning. I'd feel safe with him ( I love a bad boy!,)
Oh my days, how can you bear it! Only keep my Virgin subscription because of TWD! o_O;)

Catlady19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I've never seen this. Hubby bought me Season 1 on bluray but I havent taken it out of the cellophane. I know a lot of people rate it so might have to get around to opening it and watching it over a weekend

And I dont mind about spoilers, I'll have forgotten before I get to Season 6
You must watch, you'll be addicted!