The Walking Dead (may contain spoilers!)

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
That's it now till Feb now it's time to turn the tables on the saviours

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Looking forward to tonight's episode, what does everyone think of the series so far?

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Looking forward to tonight's episode, what does everyone think of the series so far?
if i could remember what has happened Anne i would have something to say about it but my memory is getting worse i forget what i have watched the day after watched it :banghead::banghead::banghead:

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
That must be so frustrating for you. I hope at least that you can enjoy it while you are actually watching it?

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
That must be so frustrating for you. I hope at least that you can enjoy it while you are actually watching it?
by time i have watched it Anne i have forgotten how it started its getting the point now Anne i'm beginning to wonder if its worth watching tv any more

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Oh I'm really sad to hear that Ron, when the flip are they going to get to the bottom of your problem? I know that you have an appointment next month. Not much point if I'm the only walkers fan. I'll need to discuss it with myself :)

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Oh I'm really sad to hear that Ron, when the flip are they going to get to the bottom of your problem? I know that you have an appointment next month. Not much point if I'm the only walkers fan. I'll need to discuss it with myself :)
first sign of madness that Anne :wideyed: hopefully get some answers on the 17th march

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Yes, they are really stringing it out this season. Looks like they are building up to a big showdown with the Saviours but not before the final episode :)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
not really any further forward. I think I'm due to start season 6 (if that's where they are in Alexandria and the walkers have come in through the open gate and Rick has killed the doctor.) I had a bad overload of TV and was over analysing what had happened to the extent I wasnt sleeping (no good when you're bipolar lol). So I'll get back to it soon. I have however kept Season 7 on the harddrive for when I'm ready

Reactions: eldergarth

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good stuff wolfie, you definitely don't want to watch the last episode of 6 and 1st of series 7 unless you are feeling really strong. Hope things have calmed a bit for you now x

Soplewis12

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Grumpy People
My friend recommended it to me & at the time my hubby was away for the week & I could watch loads of episodes. I'll give you a laugh, I watched so many that I was freaking out, in asda & saw a woman with long straggly hair & a stumbling gait to her walk & I freaked out, ran a mile up the next aisle! Doh what a dafty. X

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Enjoy! The current series is showing tonight at 9pm hurrah! I wonder if @eldergarth watched it last night ( he's got super high-tech TV) ,:D

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Enjoy! The current series is showing tonight at 9pm hurrah! I wonder if @eldergarth watched it last night ( he's got super high-tech TV) ,:D
Hi @13lizanne in answer to your question , no Ron's not seen it yet. He forgot you know what his memory is like. I asked him if he watched last weeks he had to think . He said he had but can't remember what happened.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tell him "nothing much" it just focused on one character I hope that this weeks episode is better. Congratulations on the new bungalow by the way

Reactions: tina_marie

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Tell him "nothing much" it just focused on one character I hope that this weeks episode is better. Congratulations on the new bungalow by the way
Thank you @13lizanne , am I right in saying this series so far is boring . I've seen bits of episodes.

Reactions: 13lizanne

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
This series promised a lot but is very slow so far @tina_marie last week was boring for me I want the group to battle the saviours NOW