The Walking Dead (may contain spoilers!)

Catlady19

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Lots of people are saying it's boring at the moment but I am really enjoying it. It certainly hotted up this week (although I did think it was slightly far fetched).
My friend went to Walker Stalker Con at the weekend and got photos taken with Rick, Negan, Daryl, Jesus, and others - so jealous!

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
No Ron so - spill, or else :)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Yes, I saw the fawn but why was that a mistake Ron? Is it a pun on "dear oh dear"/deer? I'm confused (easily done)

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Yes, I saw the fawn but why was that a mistake Ron? Is it a pun on "dear oh dear"/deer? I'm confused (easily done)
You didn't spot it then Anne you could tell it was a computer generated one and not real

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Oh! No I didn't spot that Ron, although when Rick looked over the big wheel and spotted it I did think that it looked slightly odd. I never thought that it might be CGI Thanks for that :)

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Oh! No I didn't spot that Ron, although when Rick looked over the big wheel and spotted it I did think that it looked slightly odd. I never thought that it might be CGI Thanks for that :)
Suppose there has to be a first time for everything even for a big show like this Anne
Never mind I will have forgotten about it by tomorrow:angelic:

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Haha I see that you haven't lost your sense of humour despite everything Ron, well done you!

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have to ask a question about Season 6 - the group is split and poor old Glenn is with Nicholas. Nicholas has just met his maker courtesy of his own handgun but Glenn has been pulled down too into a mash of walkers. Is it Glenn they're eating or am I right in thinking he's still alive? I dont care if it spoils it cus I'm asking. I reckon Glenn rolls under the bin and off he goes. Didnt look like Glenn was in pain when they were eating the guts etc.

Reactions: 13lizanne

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh he's alive ha ha.

What is it with the teenagers in this series? Shoot them, shoot them all :facepalm: :sorry:

I'm on the episode where the walkers are in Alexandria after the tower has collapsed onto the fences and Rick and a few are covered in walker goo and Sam wont shut up hee hee. I hope they eat him :dead: :eek:

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

I've watched start of season 7. Very disturbing and sad. Very good makeup though on one person

Not sure when I'll get round to next episode as we will be watching last season of sons of anarchy now :)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Don't worry @wolfie11969 it gets better.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

FOR @eldergarth if he's about and not busy decorating his new bungalow. I believe Eugene has a plan Ron and is going to lead a rebellion against Neagan when Rick and co eventually attack sanctuary. I don't believe that he has turned evil

Catlady19

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yes agree, @13lizanne - Eugene is really smart and knows what he is doing! So glad Carol is back!!!!! Can't wait to watch last night's episode! :):):):hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover: