The Walking Dead (may contain spoilers!)

Catlady19

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Also, just binge-watched Season 2 of Fear the Walking Dead (borrowed DVD from friend) - it was really good!

Catlady19

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Suppose there has to be a first time for everything even for a big show like this Anne
Never mind I will have forgotten about it by tomorrow:angelic:
Probably better that than scaring a real deer half to death.... although it did get eaten anyway I suppose! :D:D:D:arghh::arghh::arghh::eek::eek:

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Yes agree, @13lizanne - Eugene is really smart and knows what he is doing! So glad Carol is back!!!!! Can't wait to watch last night's episode! :):):):hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover:
Enjoy! But I'm on holiday next week so no telling about next Monday's episode until I've watched it on catch up :)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I did manage to see another couple of episodes of season 7 last night. I was wondering about Daryl and how he wouldnt care he was eating dog food sarnies considering some of what he had eaten in the wild.

On a note about dog food - my parents had an almighty row so mother being who she was decided to teach dad a lesson and made him a dog food pie. He told her it was the best thing she had ever cooked and was there any more

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The joy of the dog food pie was he didnt know what he was eating but complimented her on a dish well served. Ha ha I knew her cooking was bad

On a plus note my lovely hubby has said we're to watch WD Season 7 before his Sons of Anarchy. I think I'm on episode 6 now. Poor old Daryl, nasty Negan

DiabeticDadUK

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oops, just noticed this thread after starting one earlier. Really looking forward to the finale tonight. Negan is one of the best bad guys on TV in recent times IMO.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hurrah! for the tiger! Wow, that was one brilliant finale

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I've caught up and now finished all of the seasons. I think we started around christmas time and have now finished after watching some Sons of Anarchy in between

I wasnt too impressed with the finale as I found it a bit long winded and dragged out. Did like the tiger though and found it amusing how Negan got away from Sasha

Back to last season of Sons of Anarchy tonight and then maybe moving onto Fear of the Walking Dead

Spencer67

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Carbs and Blue Meanies
Walking Dead is amazing i did a binge watch of all 7 seasons last month and ploughed through the lot in no time until i caught up with season 7 and was gutted when it finished on the finale, looking forward to seeing season 8 and the tribal war ensue between the Saviours, the Alexandrians and Rick's posse. Got to say my favorite character is Samurai girl Michonne, she is hardcore.

walking-dead-season-7-premiere-memes-paradise-of-the-lost-via-tu-207168.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DiabeticDadUK

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Walking Dead is amazing i did a binge watch of all 7 seasons last month and ploughed through the lot in no time until i caught up with season 7 and was gutted when it finished on the finale, looking forward to seeing season 8 and the tribal war ensue between the Saviours, the Alexandrians and Rick's posse. Got to say my favorite character is Samurai girl Michonne, she is hardcore.

walking-dead-season-7-premiere-memes-paradise-of-the-lost-via-tu-207168.jpg

I found that I started WD and I got overkill so had to stop watching to watch other programmes in between. I'm also a bit hazy on some of the plotlines lol. If I had watched from beginning I'd have watched each season a few times before new seasons appeared. The way I did it was season after season and I'm mind boggled. I did buy them all so I will re-watch at my leisure.

Reactions: Spencer67

Spencer67

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Carbs and Blue Meanies
I found that I started WD and I got overkill so had to stop watching to watch other programmes in between. I'm also a bit hazy on some of the plotlines lol. If I had watched from beginning I'd have watched each season a few times before new seasons appeared. The way I did it was season after season and I'm mind boggled. I did buy them all so I will re-watch at my leisure.

One of my favorite story lines was when Morgan met the Cheese Maker in S6 and discovered the 'Art of Peace', quite thought provoking.

DiabeticDadUK

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm already missing it. My favourite characters always get killed off. I liked Merle in the early seasons. Jesus currently, so expect him to die in Season 8! :wacky:

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Noooooo it's bad enough that I have a crush on a gay character, don't want him to die too

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The gay character is Jesus! And I fancied him something rotten before he told Maggie he'd always had trouble with relationships especially with boyfriends. Don't kill him off Writers, he can run up walls to kick people in the head :D

DiabeticDadUK

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
The gay character is Jesus! And I fancied him something rotten before he told Maggie he'd always had trouble with relationships especially with boyfriends. Don't kill him off Writers, he can run up walls to kick people in the head :D

I must have missed that! Need to pay more attention instead of hoping for a tiger attack on Negan