The Walking Dead (may contain spoilers!)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
18 months!! How time flies. She's at such s fantastic age, tiring for you chasing after her though :)
I'm fine thanks, had a bit of a blip health wise but on the mend now.
Take care of that precious wee girl xx
@claire1991

Reactions: claire1991

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
18 months!! How time flies. She's at such s fantastic age, tiring for you chasing after her though :)
I'm fine thanks, had a bit of a blip health wise but on the mend now.
Take care of that precious wee girl xx
@claire1991

Thank you, yes she keeps me very busy! She's lovely though, such a kind and happy girl :)
Sorry to hear about your blip, glad you're on the mend! Xx

cherylt1d

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Anyone been watching Fear the Walking Dead?
I hear they all come together at some point
Ive watched the first season and lost interest. Heard its meant to get good so got to per severe lol yes i read its meant to merge for an ep even though it was said it never would or something!

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Anyone been watching Fear the Walking Dead?
I hear they all come together at some point

hubby bought season 1 & 2 (I think) for me but havent got around to watching it yet. I'm still part way through Season 7 whilst watching last season of Dr Who in between. Oh and other bits and pieces I've recorded. I think I now have 12 episodes of Casualty to watch lol

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I still like Rick,. Oh! and Jesus and Daryl too but Rick's still my favourite
Hello again @Claire 1991 how's the baby?

Is it strange not to have any sort of feelings about any of the characters? I guess I'm waiting for them to be killed off so dont develop any 'relationship' with them.

Oh and I dont find any of the men, or women attractive, just saying. I'll go as far as liking Jesus eyes - will that suffice? hee hee

Catlady19

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Is it strange not to have any sort of feelings about any of the characters? I guess I'm waiting for them to be killed off so dont develop any 'relationship' with them.

Oh and I dont find any of the men, or women attractive, just saying. I'll go as far as liking Jesus eyes - will that suffice? hee hee
Yes, I agree. I have watched 1 and 2 but it's not as good as TWD and I think you are right it is because the characters are not as endearing.