This is my latest (final)attempt at an ad (journal article)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi

Epinephrine is not a anesthetic but still... The dentists have procaine without epinephrine as it is dangerous to the fetus during pregnancy. I am a man who is pregnant (according to the dentist's protical). You are right in the sense maybe I had the standard autoimmune reaction but why the adrenal glands. The reason is that the adrenal glands produce most of the hormones (I guess like me you have tested same) used in processing sugar or signal the body to produce them elsewhere. The timing of our sugar processing is obviously fouled up so the adrenal glands are the primary suspect, again but still...

Neil
Epinephrine is quite universally known to be allergic to many people with metabolic conditions. It is a cause of some conditions, of which RH could be one of them.

yetta2mymom

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
?
You are in starvation mode. Perfectly normal and natural.!
Hi

I you read my too long ad you will find that I ask the question (paraphrase I am lazy). Have I returned to the hunter mode from which I came. I also say that I am simulating a type 2 diabetic eating my strange diet.

yetta2mymom

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
?
Hi
I noticed that I left out why I do not get RH if I eat too much sugar but not enough to get full blown RH. Here is a corrected paragraph.

hypoglycemia do not wait the necessary time if they do not have to produce insulin to prevent their blood sugar from rising too high. They do not get RH since they are somewhat insulin resistant. In this case they get fatigue due to not turning on the hormones which produce insulin resistance and ending up with mild low blood sugar for extended periods of time and/or trying to start the hormones. I further speculate that people with the “normal” sugar processing also use these hormones for a short time when hypoglycemia threatens. I think that people with either of the reactive hypoglycemia symptoms have disabled this response.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
If you have RH, then you cannot not have it, despite, however you put it!
You have the condition, you don't get the symptoms when you don't eat carbs or sugars! The symptoms come back regardless of how long you have done without them! You will always have the 'reactive' part, as soon as you come out of ketosis!
You control the condition by diet! That's it!
Of course, being a hormonal metabolic condition, your hormonal response, I'm only talking about glucagon, glycogen, insulin differentiate on your secondary insulin response from your gut brain trigger. Wether the other hormones have a hand is really just a theory!
Hope you find your answers, but I doubt it!

Reactions: serenity648

yetta2mymom

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
?
Hi
I noticed that I left out why I do not get RH if I eat too much sugar but not enough to get full blown RH. Here is a corrected paragraph.

hypoglycemia do not wait the necessary time if they do not have to produce insulin to prevent their blood sugar from rising too high. They do not get RH since they are somewhat insulin resistant. In this case they get fatigue due to not turning on the hormones which produce insulin resistance and ending up with mild low blood sugar for extended periods of time and/or trying to start the hormones. I further speculate that people with the “normal” sugar processing also use these hormones for a short time when hypoglycemia threatens. I think that people with either of the reactive hypoglycemia symptoms have disabled this response.
Hi
Thanks I should simply say very low blood sugar instead of RH. My presentation is confusing.

Neil

yetta2mymom

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
?
not just your presentation. I have no idea what you are trying to achieve with your ad/statement/thing.
not just your presentation. I have no idea what you are trying to achieve with your ad/statement/thing.
Hi
I hope to get experimentalist to investigate my theories. Maybe they can treat type 2 diabetes by attacking the unknown hormones. Maybe they can actually use a GTT to help women with diabetes in pregnancy or maybe very few women with the "normal" way of processing sugar and no diabetes to start with get diabetes in pregnancy (what a relief).

S

serenity648

Hi
I hope to get experimentalist to investigate my theories. Maybe they can treat type 2 diabetes by attacking the unknown hormones. Maybe they can actually use a GTT to help women with diabetes in pregnancy or maybe very few women with the "normal" way of processing sugar and no diabetes to start with get diabetes in pregnancy (what a relief).

you want women with normal sugar processing abilities to start to get diabetes when they become pregnant?

I am just wondering, no offense here, but is english not your first language and there is a comprehension gap in how I am reading what you write?

yetta2mymom

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
?
you want women with normal sugar processing abilities to start to get diabetes when they become pregnant?

I am just wondering, no offense here, but is english not your first language and there is a comprehension gap in how I am reading what you write?
Hi

You have figured out that I may have massive theoretical abilities (think Einstein) but I have a language deficiency. I think in language to write this but my best way of thinking is sort of with pictures.

Would the following title for the ad be better?

This ad may lead to a new treatment for type 2 diabetes.

Last edited:

kokhongw

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Perhaps for those of us who have experience reactive hypoglycemia, our brain have become highly insulin resistant and are simply not being fueled adequately. Hence it is "over" reacting to "normal" glucose level sending out distressed signals to be refueled.

This article provides some good discussion on using ketones/medium chain triglycerides as alternative fuel for our glucose deficient brain. While the focus of the discussion is on treating Alzheimer/dementia...I found that a few tablespoon of widely available, off the shelf virgin coconut oil made all the difference for easing into a multi-day water fast. Glucose level remains in the lower 4 mmol with no sense/symptoms of hypo.

Ketones are the brain’s main alternative fuel to glucose and brain ketone uptake is still normal in MCI and in early AD, which would help explain why ketogenic interventions improve some cognitive outcomes in MCI and AD. We suggest that the brain energy deficit needs to be overcome in order to successfully develop more effective therapeutics for AD. At present, oral ketogenic supplements are the most promising means of achieving this goal.

http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fnmol.2016.00053/full

Last edited:

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi

The number of glucose tolerance tests, I have had, would show how unique RH ers are. Regardless of what we have, and I have seen numerous normal, abnormal diabetic graphs showing the progress of the test.
The same graph that I had, which was three prolonged glucose test showed exactly the same results. Which was a quick steep climb straight up to its peak (spike).
Then the steady decline and a clear second insulin response to send us into Hypoglycaemia. This was exactly the same as a woman with late RH! She was not pregnant. I have seen other graphs of other glucose tests. I said unique because my endocrinologist has only witnessed this in RH ers! (He knows nine!) And they are all the same with minor differentials.
Diet is the only treatment, but there is a drug called sitagliptin that helps the glucogenesis part of the digestive process. Which helps with the lowering of the hyper! Intermittent fasting helps! Fasting is good for us. Keeping yourself in ketosis is the healthy option. We have food allergies which can kill us!
I'd rather be fit and healthy than eat carbs!
I'd rather my blood sugar remains in control, because that's were I need to be in my conscious and unconscious part of my psyche.
Why, I have no idea, why, I have RH, I have looked for answers, there is none!
Only by experimenting and experience of others can my present state be qualified, I am and have been a guinea pig. What's worked for me, is also helping others.
Theories are just theories, experience and actually controlling the condition is the only way to approach this.
If you are as fit and healthy as I am. I'm glad for you. I see no sense in obsessing over a theory!
Regards.

Reactions: kokhongw

yetta2mymom

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
?
Perhaps for those of us who have experience reactive hypoglycemia, our brain have become highly insulin resistant and are simply not being fueled adequately. Hence it is "over" reacting to "normal" glucose level sending out distressed signals to be refueled.

This article provides some good discussion on using ketones/medium chain triglycerides as alternative fuel for our glucose deficient brain. While the focus of the discussion is on treating Alzheimer/dementia...I found that a few tablespoon of widely available, off the shelf virgin coconut oil made all the difference for easing into a multi-day water fast. Glucose level remains in the lower 4 mmol with no sense/symptoms of hypo.

Hi

My brain seems to be working fine. I got into trouble with meds for high blood pressure, beta blocker and vaso relaxer. They both made me into a zombie. If you read my long article you will read I removed the meds. Why should I change what is finally working. I was one of the top and young students at M.I.T. until I got AH. I do not have the same energy or ability to concentrate as before AH but for my age... If you read my ad my fasting blood sugar has risen as I control my diet. My (U.S. A1C was 5.5 fasting 98). In other words the less (SSA) I eat the more sugar is available for my brain (do not know if there is some limit). I have not read your post but I will guess that is not what they think.

Neil

http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fnmol.2016.00053/full

catapillar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi

Why does Dr. Vaidya, possibly a world expert on adrenal problems, think my ideas are possible or even probable but like you says it is not proved.

Neil

Anyone/everyone has possible, probable theories that aren't proven. Doesn't make them helpful to anyone or things to be advertised. Does Dr Vaidya know that you are planning on naming him in your advert? Has he endorsed this plan?

kokhongw

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My brain seems to be working fine. I got into trouble with meds for high blood pressure, beta blocker and vaso relaxer. They both made me into a zombie. If you read my long article you will read I removed the meds. Why should I change what is finally working. I was one of the top and young students at M.I.T. until I got AH. I do not have the same energy or ability to concentrate as before AH but for my age... If you read my ad my fasting blood sugar has risen as I control my diet. My (U.S. A1C was 5.5 fasting 98). In other words the less (SSA) I eat the more sugar is available for my brain (do not know if there is some limit). I have not read your post but I will guess that is not what they think.

Do read the article. I find that it explains neatly a number of issues with regards to glucose intolerance, insulin resistance, neurological impairment.

For the last few decades, the focus of T2D treatment protocols has been on removing glucotoxicity and avoiding hypoglycemia. This has led to dismal glucose control. Less than 0.001% ever achieved normalized glucose levels.

If we understand that the underlying issue for T2D is due to chronically elevated insulin levels and neural network disruptions, than the treatment option would naturally be to opt for a different fuel source to heal/restore our body and mind.

Carbs reduction, fasting, virgin coconut oil or MCT would be used to normalized insulin/glucose levels, reduced inflammations and provide adequate fuel to maintain healthy brain function. The tragedy is that the solution may actually be so simple for the millions currently facing a seemingly...statistically grim future...

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Do read the article. I find that it explains neatly a number of issues with regards to glucose intolerance, insulin resistance, neurological impairment.

For the last few decades, the focus of T2D treatment protocols has been on removing glucotoxicity and avoiding hypoglycemia. This has led to dismal glucose control. Less than 0.001% ever achieved normalized glucose levels.

If we understand that the underlying issue for T2D is due to chronically elevated insulin levels and neural network disruptions, than the treatment option would naturally be to opt for a different fuel source to heal/restore our body and mind.

Carbs reduction, fasting, virgin coconut oil or MCT would be used to normalized insulin/glucose levels, reduced inflammations and provide adequate fuel to maintain healthy brain function. The tragedy is that the solution may actually be so simple for the millions currently facing a seemingly...statistically grim future...
I'm couldn't agree more with that statement.

If the focus on treatment was not high glucose, but in a lot of prediabetics it's the high insulin levels which is causing the visceral fat and the insulin resistance.
Some of the diabetic meds produce more insulin to try and get blood sugar levels down but it only exacerbates the balance in blood glucose levels. Especially when the patient is eating a normal or eat well diet!
The only way to test for hyperinsulinaemia is a c-peptide test, but that is usually a last resort or a test used in hospitals for other conditions.
Surgeries cannot afford these tests, if they are certain it's T2!
It's illogical and insane and it would save serious money!
Hyperinsulinaemia and and insulinoma causes brain function deficiencies. These are symptomatic of depression and anxiety. As well as brain fog, forgetfulness, memory loss and many more.
But diet is key to controlling most metabolic disorders.

Reactions: kokhongw