Tight foreskin

Lucask

Hi I'm type 2 and recently I have been suffering from a tight foreskin which will not pull back over the head. Does anyone else suffer from this and if so how did u treat it

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
As the wife of a former sufferer[ who had surgery to correct] I would say "See your doctor ASAP swallowing your embarrassment
Hana

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
I feel your pain!!! I've had Balantitis(Thrush) 5 times this year already and now I have the same problem as you and I tried to stretch it and now I've split it so going for a pee STINGS LIKE CRAZY!!! :sick:
Looks like the Doctors for me too!! :(

Syphon

I've had the same problem intermittently for several months, starting before I discovered I was diagnosed as type 2, so when I told my doctor he thought it might be a side effect of medication I was using, so changed the medication. I've tried several remedies myself, and found the most effective to be dipping the end of my penis into a small jar of DILUTED T.C.P. My doctor thought this as good a treatment as any. Since being diagnosed and taking medication the occurrence has dropped considerably.

robert72

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Had it once in the '80s. :oops: Doctor gave me some Canesten cream which cleared it up. Been OK since

Paul1976

Dislikes
I've bought the cansten cream and oral pill 5 times this year and sadly they haven't worked :thumbdown:

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. I wouldn't have thought that a tight foreskin was connected with diabetes? If you have a candida infection which is quite common when diagnosed with db, then that will clear up when your blood sugar comes down. If it is nothing to do with a candida (thrush) infection then I understand a small snip can be made by the hospital which cures the problem.

Paul1976

Dislikes
It is Though...i forget the name but recurrent balantitis can cause a complication(Forgot the name) that causes inflammation and severe tightness of the foreskin.

malky39

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
More thank likely you have thrush, quite often brought on by high blood sugars, get the oral pill and cream from the pharmacy or doctor. If you have high blood sugars try to get them more stable. Also dont forget if you have a partner they will more than liely need treated too.

Big and

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I have been diagnosed with diabetes and high collestrol I’m on metformin tablets and Lipitor tablets I noticed my forskin wouldn’t pull back a while ago before I had blood test and diagnosed
I keep my forskin clean so I hoping there’s no deseases no smells or discharge obviously like all boys and men I do get a bit of white cheese type stuff if left for a while but don’t smell and just rub my finger around inside my forskin and clean it but is this down to diabetes and how can I pull it back thanks for any advise