To all my good friends!!

Kristin251

Expert
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
My deepest apologies! I always forget alerts! And you've all been so generous with me. I now have a post it note on my iPad to remind me !!

You've all given such great advice and are so willing to help. Not to mention all the lovely humor!!!

Thanks so much everyone. Now I just have to get in the habit of repaying you all!

I know what most are but some not. Is there a list? No clue what the paint brush, rainbow and one other are

S

serenity648

If you put your arrow/cursor thingy on each of the icons it tells you what they are x

Kristin251

Expert
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks. I just figured that out. Ya'll might be getting some weird ratings haha.

I'm going back to some of the threads and adding alerts so I might bog some of you down for a day or two. Sorry but you get what youll just be getting what you deserved

Reactions: covknit

leslie10152

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorance
My deepest apologies! I always forget alerts! And you've all been so generous with me. I now have a post it note on my iPad to remind me !!

You've all given such great advice and are so willing to help. Not to mention all the lovely humor!!!

Thanks so much everyone. Now I just have to get in the habit of repaying you all!

I know what most are but some not. Is there a list? No clue what the paint brush, rainbow and one other are
Nevva mind Guv, all part o' de service!

Reactions: Kristin251