1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2017 »
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Today's visit to Podiatry

Discussion in 'Diabetes Soapbox - Have Your Say' started by barriebanana, Sep 13, 2017.

1. barriebanana

barriebanana Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Had a great visit today the Podiatrist is excellent
    My feet and toes are in great shape now she advised me to wear different slippers not flip flop type (I bought some on way home)
    I told her about this forum and LCHF that I am using since finding about it here
    She was very interested and believes it's very useful
    She said diabetes is so complex that you can take a degree around it
    She also said patients she is aware of have controlled their diabetes by diet and exercise alone and without drugs and this was very good
    I was expecting to be told listen to your doctor not online forums and was ready to argue so this was a very pleasant conversation with her
    I love this forum and by the way I have so far lost 12lbs in 3 months on LCHF

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  2. DeejayR

DeejayR Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Well done, great work, keep spreading the word.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook