Travelling with diabetes and Pregnancy

Hi Everybody

I am TTC at the moment and have type 1 diabetes managed :eh: on an insulin pump.
I have recently had a miscarriage and I am feeling quite down, as the months roll on and I am not yet pregnant again I am getting worse. It has become my whole life and I have decided that I want to try and get some other things to think about.
I no longer feel that any of my diabetes team or GP's are helping me and basically everybody tells me different things, I have researched on the internet and again everything is conflicting. Also my GP also tends to rely on the Internet for advice!
What I am looking for is the opinion of women in the same position as me, because honestly, I value this more.
I want to book a holiday to give me something to look forward to but I am trying to conceive, what happens if I fall pregnant soon? Do you think it is safe to fly pregnant and classed as high risk? If I do not book it and then the months continue to roll on and no pregnancy, this is going to make me feel worse as I have already got my whole life on hold waiting for a pregnancy.
Are there any women out there with diabetes who have flown whilst pregnant?
I would appreciate any comments or thoughts on this please.