Tresiba

Flojo68

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi I inject Lantus and hate it because it really smarts and the injection site is sore to touch for a few days ..my dn has asked me to find out on the forum if any one uses tresiba a new insulin and what they think of it ..because if it doesn't sting she will perscribe it for me ..so I would be grateful of any information

Gaz-M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
baked beans
I was on it and it never stung me

robert72

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've been using it for almost 2 years and have no problems.

ausasha

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Pump
Hi.

I've started on Tresiba as the other insulins have really been a nightmare in terms of reactions. This 1 works great and my site is sometimes sore for 30 mins after. But I love it. I'm going on tablets tomorrow and will use Tresiba in conjuction with the tablets.

Good luck with it. I've been on it for a month and I swear so far it's the best option for me! ☺

akindrat18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I've been prescribed tresiba to replace my levemir injections nd was wondering if it's any good and helped improve blood sugars as mine have been in the teens and twenties.

ausasha

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Pump
Hi.

This insulin worked for me. But I'm on Glicazide, and I have novarapid in case levels are too high.

I feel really good and energetic but because it took sometime as it's along acting one. I have no regrets. Goodluck :)