Trulicity

Iwona_N

Type of diabetes
Type 2
hi guys,
Ive been diagnosed with diabetes during my pregnancy. I've been taking metformin and insulin during that time. When my daughter was born I've been told to stop all medication. 6 months later had glucose tolerance test and it turned out diabetes stayed. Now I'm officially diagnosed with type 2 diabetes :-(
About 6 weeks ago I started to take trulicity (as well as metformin.)It suppose to be great-help loose weight and keep sugar under control.
I haven't lost any weight and side effects are killing me :-(
Any thoughts about TRULICITY?

africanrosie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
hi guys,
Ive been diagnosed with diabetes during my pregnancy. I've been taking metformin and insulin during that time. When my daughter was born I've been told to stop all medication. 6 months later had glucose tolerance test and it turned out diabetes stayed. Now I'm officially diagnosed with type 2 diabetes :-(
About 6 weeks ago I started to take trulicity (as well as metformin.)It suppose to be great-help loose weight and keep sugar under control.
I haven't lost any weight and side effects are killing me :-(
Any thoughts about TRULICITY?

Hi I'm new to Trulicity too. I have Type 2
Already on Metformin for years, I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and was on Methotrexate this caused my white blood cells to drop very low and my Diabetes spike high.
Tried two other Diabetic medication to which I had really bad reaction to, hence I'm now on Trulicity.
Two days after my second injection I was very ill could not keep anything down, day three bad nausea only kept toast down, day 4 back to normal.
Really want to get my diabetes under control, need to loose weight also. My mobility problems make exercise impossible so if Trulicity sorts out my BG level and I loose weight to I'm going to give it a good chance. Will get GP to prescribe antisickness medication to ease side affects.