Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
I liked watching the tunnel was really good but missed the second series to it .

It's available on Sky Box Sets. The second series was far better than the first, really enjoyed it, great news that Sky Atlantic are to make a third and final series :)

Kathryn_Southern

Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
Insulin
Finished watching the first 3 episodes of Dragons: Race to the Edge season 4 over the weekend. Superb animation and the characters are more hilarious than ever (especially Snotlout and the Nut twins). Looking forward to watching the next 10 episodes soon.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Started watching the second series of Outcast last night, very dark and very deep but really enjoyable, one of the stars is Philip Glenister from the hit tv series Life on Mars.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I'm really looking forward to the new star trek series which starts in May.
Star Trek Discovery will hopefully go where other series didn't!

I also like Murdoch mysteries!
NCIS.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I like the scandi detective stories too

Reactions: dbr10
D

Deleted member 308541

On the urging of my grandson who is staying with us for easter, I started a subscription with Netflix (first month free).

We are watching Blacklist with James Spader as the main character. It's a great show with plenty of action in the excellent story line, and the acting is very good by all of the cast.

It was on one of the commercial channels here in Australia but it was chock full of adverts that it was unwatchable.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
After some persuasion from my family I started watching the tv series Narcos, watched 2 episodes now and have to say it's very good, wish I'd watched it sooner.

No1DeadlyPoison

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude People.
Animal Cruelty.
Unnecessary Drama.
Vikings (is really good, Well in my opinion), Sons of Anarchy(amazing), Black Sails, Fringe, The Following (though I haven't watched it myself, I've heard it's good), Rick and Morty, Taken (which I've just caught up on), Westworld, i Zombie, American Horror Story. If you have Amazon Instant Video some of them are on there. It's really cool. I love Amazon. Also hope this helps. :)

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Sons of Anarchy(amazing),

A spin-off of SOA is in the pipeline, Kurt Sutter (the shows creator) wants to tell the story from the beginning where Jax's dad starts the SOA motorcycle club.

No1DeadlyPoison

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude People.
Animal Cruelty.
Unnecessary Drama.
A spin-off of SOA is in the pipeline, Kurt Sutter (the shows creator) wants to tell the story from the beginning where Jax's dad starts the SOA motorcycle club.

Yeah I saw it on Facebook a while back. Sounds good.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
The Last Kingdon, Line of Duty both brilliant drama

Spencer67

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Carbs and Blue Meanies
Walking Dead is right up there for me as the best series ever, but season 7 came to an end and the next one S8 doesn't start till October but then i found Black Sails, wow, mesmerizing, exotic and action packed with twists that keep you gripped. Both 10/10. I watched them all on amazon so i could binge watch and get right into the plots. Sneaky Pete was good too, although they have only done one season as yet.

SugarBuzz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
**** doctors. Airport travel.
Vikings (is really good, Well in my opinion), Sons of Anarchy(amazing), Black Sails, Fringe, The Following (though I haven't watched it myself, I've heard it's good), Rick and Morty, Taken (which I've just caught up on), Westworld, i Zombie, American Horror Story. If you have Amazon Instant Video some of them are on there. It's really cool. I love Amazon. Also hope this helps. :)

I'd go with some from that list; Black Sails (R.I.P), Fringe (gets better after it gets continuity in later series), Vikings and Westworld.
Then a couple of older series; Deadwood, Boardwalk Empire

Whatever happened to Heroes?

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'd go with some from that list; Black Sails (R.I.P), Fringe (gets better after it gets continuity in later series), Vikings and Westworld.
Then a couple of older series; Deadwood, Boardwalk Empire

Whatever happened to Heroes?

Definitely agree with Boardwalk Empire it was top notch!

I'm about half way through Series 3 of Fringe now and I've been enjoying the flipping between alternates each episode. I hope they bring some of that back later on (if it doesn't culminate in one of them being finished off!).

Heroes died off because it fell into the trap of losing focus and messing about after the first season (even though the episode count reduced!) and inevitably it lost support of NBC and went into a tailspin. There was a mini series (Heroes Reborn) last year but I've not seen it.

D

Deleted member 308541

After some persuasion from my family I started watching the tv series Narcos, watched 2 episodes now and have to say it's very good, wish I'd watched it sooner.
I have just found it on Netflix and added it to my watch list.
We have just watched the first series of Narcos over the last couple of day, it's great edge of the seat drama.

Looking forwards to watching the second series.
4F2mf.gif

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
there is now a spin off from The Blacklist called Blacklist Redemption I believe.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
We have just watched the first series of Narcos over the last couple of day, it's great edge of the seat drama.

Looking forwards to watching the second series.
4F2mf.gif

I'm up to episode 6 in series two, its a brilliant series but its hard to believe that it was all based on real facts/events :(

D

Deleted member 308541

I'm up to episode 6 in series two, its a brilliant series but its hard to believe that it was all based on real facts/events :(
I think we are up to that one as well.

Yes, Pablo Escobar was a real nasty #%^&##@.