Tv Series and movies

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Any of the swedish/norwegian crime dramas on All 4. Brilliant.. well worth putting up with the subtitles.
Always watch the ones with WP - Walter Presents..

Reactions: dbr10

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It was a great finish to the series, well worth watching the series again.
I enjoyed this when it was on TV a couple of years ago. Only caught it by chance then.

Finally gotten round to finishing Fringe. Was impressed with how they were happy to change the direction up each season and regret not watching it sooner to be honest.

dbr10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
The Bridge - I went over to Malmo last year from Copenhagen, but I went on the train, so went under the bridge! Next time, if there is ever a chance I'll get the bus :) The Killing is a great series too. Love all the Scandi detective series, they all have me jumping out of my seat!
I just did Stockholm and Copenhagen. The train does go beneath the road so after a glimpse of the sea, you can't actually see anything, which was a bit of a disappointment. But I did get a good view when we took off for home. Saw Dahish Parliament too. Was a Borgen fan.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Reactions: dbr10
C

chris lowe

Anyone been watching Professor T? One of the Walter Presents series. It's a bit tongue in cheek. Does annoy me when that channel shows one episode & then the rest are on 4 OD. We don't all have smart TV's & I don't want to sit in front of my laptop.

D

Deleted member 308541

We have watched all of series three of Narcos, it started a bit on the slow side then the pace picked up.

Excellent series as good as the other two I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: noblehead

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
We have watched all of series three of Narcos, it started a bit on the slow side then the pace picked up.

Excellent series as good as the other two I think.

I'm going to get round to watching the first episode on the weekend, my kids have seen the first 3 episodes and like you they say it's excellent @Tipetoo

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Mentioned earlier in the thread about the new series Tin Star starting tonight on Sky Atlantic, Tim Roth who stars in the show was on radio today and said that you can download the whole series, even better they have already agreed to a second series so the first series must be good :)

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Mentioned earlier in the thread about the new series Tin Star starting tonight on Sky Atlantic, Tim Roth who stars in the show was on radio today and said that you can download the whole series, even better they have already agreed to a second series so the first series must be good :)
Got the box set queued up tonight. Looks really good and I usually enjoy Roth's work.

Somehow got to get through Riviera and the return of Twin Peaks at some point.

Reactions: noblehead