Type 1

katiesarah_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi, I'm 17 and have had type 1 for over 7 years now so it's part of my life now! I don't know any other type 1's so would be nice to talk to someone who understands what it's like! :)

Lauzza

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, I'm 17 and have had type 1 for over 7 years now so it's part of my life now! I don't know any other type 1's so would be nice to talk to someone who understands what it's like! :)

Hey, I'm 17 and was diagnosed 3 and a half years ago! I don't know anyone at all with type 1 diabetes so I know the feeling! Unlike you I haven't completely accepted the fact I have diabetes yet but I'm working on it! would be great to talk? x

katiesarah_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hey, I'm 17 and was diagnosed 3 and a half years ago! I don't know anyone at all with type 1 diabetes so I know the feeling! Unlike you I haven't completely accepted the fact I have diabetes yet but I'm working on it! would be great to talk? x

Hey, feel free to message me whenever :)) x

daisymj14

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @katiesarah_
I'm 25 and had type 1 diabetes for 18 years, i still don't know anyone with diabetes!!
I wish something like this was around when I was in my teens. I'm sure you will find lots of friends on here, and you can message me anytime for support x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey I'm 18 and been diagnosed 6 years now and I can not imagine life without it! If you need help just message

Amy993

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hiya, im 16( almost 17) and have been diagnosed for 3 months. I don't know anyone my age with T1, so do feel alone and haven't quite accepted the fact yet! Feel free to message me if you would like to talk x

jamesland214

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm also 17 and type 1 but I've only been diabetic for like a year maybe, I'm up to talk and make new friends.