Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

mayoburt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi mayoburt there will be a moderator who I'll pick your post up and send you lots of information, it's a great site with lots of help and support,just ask any questions or concerns you have there is always someone to help. Good Luck with your journey on hear and look forward to seeing your levels going down once you have the information to help you. K

Thankyou

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Hi mayoburt I've contacted a moderator to see if they have picked up on your post today, you won't have to wait long for someone to contact you with advice. Best Wishes to you we have all been where you are now,but lots on hear have turned their lives around with the help and advice we have been given. Regards Kathleen

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning everyone I only joined yesterday. Went to the Docs last night after having double digit readings for nearly 2 weeks. Went for blood test Doc thinks I may have to go on insulin, awaiting results from blood test. Just done reading 18.1 after breakfast, could'nt do early morning as batteries went in my monitor.

Hi @mayoburt ,

With your permission i could make your own thread out of this post?

Tagging in @daisy1 with an information sheet on diabetes..
Also @Bluetit1802 & @Brunneria

Hope this helps?,

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
4.4 today. Daughter off on the train this morning back to Uni - then this evening wee are popping over to Southport to watch the opening evening of the Southport Airshow - more planes for Hubby. Hoping there is no rain this time :)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Hi mayoburt I've contacted a moderator to see if they have picked up on your post today, you won't have to wait long for someone to contact you with advice. Best Wishes to you we have all been where you are now,but lots on hear have turned their lives around with the help and advice we have been given. Regards Kathleen
I did this yesterday , contacted daisy1 as you asked, on type 2 life thread so as not to muck up this low chat thread K

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Hi @mayoburt ,

With your permission i could make your own thread out of this post?

Tagging in @daisy1 with an information sheet on diabetes..
Also @Bluetit1802 & @Brunneria

Hope this helps?,
This was done, as requested, yesterday Jaylee, then tagged both grannygrump and mayoburt to let them know Id done that. What's the point of having two threads for fbg if we're going to chat on this one?

Last edited:
Reactions: ziggy_w