Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Thanks I’ve had a few great readings then a surprise 8.8 then back to good ones..I’m hoping I’ve got my evening amount right after a few months of frustration
Hi @Goacher55 Well I think your doing great, if you think 8.8 is bad I tried some new foods today to see how my BG would be, 2 hours after meal tested a whopping 14.7 now that's bad, I take each day and reading and work with it until I'm back in 5/6s and I know you will too. Take care K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mine was 3.8 last week and between 8 and 9 this no diet changes no clue whats going on
@Jen1224 has anyone been in touch with advice for newbies,looking at your profile I assume you are a newbie we have a member on here who sends information for newbies to read, then ask questions about anything that's worrying you. Plenty help and advice on here I will tag @daisy1 for you she will be in touch pretty soon. Good luck K

Reactions: OrsonKartt

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Just had hb1ac and dr said it was good
@Absxx i am assuming your a type2 diabetic who may need help and advice,but even so the information daisy1 can send you should help you understand how to manage your diabetes with foods to avoid and foods that don't raise our blood glucose levels, new or not it will give you a lot of help. Then you have a whole world of people on here to help with anything you may need help with. Your doctor says your Hba1c is good but we need to understand how to keep it within range, this fabulous site will be able to help with this. Get back if you need anything to talk about I will help where I can!K