Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
8.3 this morning :cool: I have at last got used to having no supper at night :meh: on the bright side the sun is shining and looks like its gonna be a gorgeous day :happy:

Reactions: 15 people

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Day47 ND 4.7mmol/l Sunny all morning and warm this afternoon, going out to dinner in full fig this evening, hope I can keep the carb count low, dreading the effect on my report card.
Enjoy your night out and don't worry too much about your report card - we're allowed the occasional bad mark!!!!

Reactions: 7 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Does that mean your switching to white next week ?!!!

:D Probably not. I'm not really much of a drinker and, as I'm trying to lose weight, the extra calories are not to be welcomed.

Reactions: 9 people

Pasha

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Enjoy your night out and don't worry too much about your report card - we're allowed the occasional bad mark!!!!

Would you say that to an alcoholic in a dry out period at A.A or a smoker trying to give up cigarettes . A carboholic is in the same situation, its not easy, especially for somebody on the N.D.

I realise that we all need our little treats, but we also must remember that EVERYDAY is a day for celebration, and thats the problem.

So we can agree to disagree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Good morning all. 5.8 fasting after a 5.9 bedtime reading.

Reactions: 16 people

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
4.9 on this Sunny Sunday morning, busy day, lunch at my daughters house, footie to watch, could be a visit to local to watch the Arsenal game and hopefully my MU will be able to beat Everton in the earlier game (we live in hope).

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing and keep well.

Reactions: 19 people

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.4 am, so last night I had 4.5 before dinner, rib-eye steak, green beans in a tom sauce and cabbage (lots) and a glass of red wine, 2 hours after 5.1.... using the same lot of test strips... something has happened and not sure what.
It's a lovely morning in East Central Scotland... hoping DUFC manage something against CFC... but it is some hope.
Good day all.
Hj

Reactions: 20 people

Croc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sea filth!
4.9 This morning.

I could walk round and watch the marathon from near the start but its cold and wet so the tv will have to suffice,.

Going out later to watch sons football. His team won their local B league this season and we are playing the team that walked the A league so it'll be interesting.

Reactions: 20 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Will be watching highlights of the marathon later, going to church one of my friends is been baptised. Its a full immersion so someone is getting wet in a fantastic way

Reactions: 10 people
Status
Not open for further replies.