Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
I've no idea what my BS is this morning as both my meters are in the sitting room and if I go and get them I will wake up my grandsons. But what I do know is that my son's wedding is TODAY!
I've kept levels down in low 6's and into the lovely 5's over the past few days, so happy with myself overall.

JanetMcDowell

I've no idea what my BS is this morning as both my meters are in the sitting room and if I go and get them I will wake up my grandsons. But what I do know is that my son's wedding is TODAY!
I've kept levels down in low 6's and into the lovely 5's over the past few days, so happy with myself overall.

Have a lovely lovely day.

Reactions: callyandy

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance

Have a lovely time. :)

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
5.3 this morning. Some oddly high readings around midnight (up at 9.4 four hours after din-dins, which was pretty low carb...that's a good bit higher than usual levels)...hmmm...still, happy with the 5.3. I shall be...observant.

Reactions: Tim55 and Looseboy