Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I've no idea what my BS is this morning as both my meters are in the sitting room and if I go and get them I will wake up my grandsons. But what I do know is that my son's wedding is TODAY!
I've kept levels down in low 6's and into the lovely 5's over the past few days, so happy with myself overall.
Have the best day, do not even think about blood tests today. Enjoy the smiles and the love.:joyful::joyful::joyful:

Reactions: berylc and grante

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
c
I've no idea what my BS is this morning as both my meters are in the sitting room and if I go and get them I will wake up my grandsons. But what I do know is that my son's wedding is TODAY!
I've kept levels down in low 6's and into the lovely 5's over the past few days, so happy with myself overall.

Congratualtions with your son and his wife to be... <3 don´t think of blood glucose today dear... this is such a special day ..

Reactions: berylc

James13

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
8.8 this morning but way too much sweet stuff yesterday. 215g of carbs in total - 125 of which was choccy/sugar related. Bit too addicted to choccy brazil nuts ATM. Still better than my old average of 380g a day, before I started to make an effort to reduce carbs. Determined to get them back to 100-120 which seemed to be working OK both BG and weight loss-wise.