Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
4.8 this morning - back on the wagon (after having a slight hiccup due to being on holiday for a week - shall we say the occasional ice cream and sausage roll?!). Really must go and get my bloods done this week - my docs keep sending me text reminders. Hopefully my cholesterol levels will be going down - after going medium fat and taking artichoke tablets.
Welcome back, hope you had a jolly hollibobs:)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.9 for me this morning which I'm not happy with so had cereal for breakfast at 08.00.
At 11.30 blood sugar had crashed and sweating crazily. Checked and 4.9. Doesn't sound too low, but for me that is way low and unpleasant. Grabbed some food and waiting to get back to normal.

Hey-ho first crash in a long time.
Take care honey, hope today is a better one for you.:)

Ultramum

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
4.7 today - doctor this morning then a drive over to Sheffield to help daughter sorting her house for next year at University.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

Slight aside - my son has managed to arrange one in Fulwood with no parking outside and two flights of steps to even reach the front door - and then he is in the converted attic - won't need much exercise on move-in day!

Reactions: bigjim19