Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Unfairness/ use of offensive language.
4.3 this morning. Heading home today to wash and then pack up for son (16 - autistic and ADHD and specific learning difficulties) - tomorrow he's off to Switzerland for a week with his Explorer Scout Group - huge thing for him :)

Sent from my HTC 10 using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app
Polgara: Huge thing for you too! I'm sure they will take good care of him! Hugs.

Nicksu

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grumpy bosses!
5.2 today (which considering how naughty I was yesterday - magnum ice cream in the afternoon, and apple pudding for dessert at the parents in the evening), I didn't think was too bad. I was expecting it to be higher I have to say - always a pleasant surprise when its in range after indulgences like that. (The pudding is now made with part sugar / part stevia as a concession to me being diabetic.)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
18/8 - Afternoon.

This morning's reading was 8.4

(Been to see the Pratise Nurse today and diagnosed with Infection in my Sinuses, got Antibiotics for next 7 days).

D

Deleted member 308541

5.4 at 5:40 am.

I had pasta (fettuccine) again for dinner at the bowls club, my chef mate cooked it Mosley style, cooked the day before and cooled down in the fridge then reheated it for dinner. My reading before getting stuck in was 5.2, and two hours later it was up to 8.1 which is probably a bit high but I enjoyed the meal.

The last time I experimented with pasta my fasting bgl was in the sixes, but as it is in the low fives today I am happy about that.

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
Forgot to post this morning!

6.0 @ 7.15am

No exercise today, far too much rain here to go out! At a gathering at 6pm at the council offices with husband and other councillors to meet a group of Norwegians. Wine and soft drinks on the table - I had 1.5 ltr of water! 'Nibbles' on offer were Dorito crisps and cheesy Whatsits :p so I declined!

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
5.3 @ 5.15am
Early shift over the weekend. Going to cycle to work, hopefully avoiding any puddles. After a spell of reasonably dry weather there was a long downpour last night and the fire brigade were called out to flooding.