Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
5.9 @ 5.15
Not so bad considering I'd an unsettled night with weird dreams!
Another early shift, hopefully the rain will stop to allow me to cycle the longevity to work.

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
Beautiful sunny morning here. Yesterday was a wedding day. The cake looked tempting cut into precise squares, a feast for the eyes for me but I was pleased to accept the very nice champagne and had a jolly nice time !

5.6 this morning so not too bad. Wishing you a lovely Sunday.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good Morning! 6.0 at 0630 today.
Not bad but I'm slightly disappointed after having been in the 5s all week. It is due either to two slices of wholemeal bread or the addition of whey protein to my chia pudding last night, or both.
Still I had an average of 5.5 for the week.

wiseowl_123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Bullies & Cauliflower cheese
Good morning at 6.30am my reading was 5.9

ps Grandchildren down for a week its been a lovely week and they go home to Dorset tomorrow,I am very anxious as I shall miss them.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
We celebrated our little family indoors with treats. I caved in so 8.2 this morning. Carbs with not enough insulin.
It was good to let my hair down. :) :) :)
Back to being the perfect diabetic today and for a few weeks.
Feel very happy and content now, what neighbour from hell?

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
4.7 yesterday. Early start to drop son at airport - then a lovely day in Harrogate with BiL, SilL and niece at their new house (they've moved there from London). Lots of walking - and 2 fabulous meals out - the second of which involved desert :O (it was delicious and the after effects weren't too bad :) )

4.7 again this morning :)