Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Me again with latest update.
The cpn has been, will see her again on 23rd October.
I spoke about my neuropathy and lack of care by my gp and little if any help from the DN.
While she was here,she got me to call the surgery to request an appointment with the DN,
I got into a right state as the surgery just wouldn't, help so cpn took over. She explained how urgent it was to see gp or DN, well success in a way, they said I could see the DN that would not do the usual feet test to which I refused, the surgery would then not allow me to make an appointment for a double slot with my gp. Cpn more or less demanded an appointment with a different DN and hey presto, I see the new DN nurse tomorrow late morning. I will have a habc1 blood test at the same time. I can then report to her that the physio could not help.
So will see what happens tomorrow.
If tomorrow proves fruitless, then to call the cpn, and she will get in touch with a advocate, forgot what company that is, but they will act on my behalf to make a complaint.
Thank you all for your help and encouragement to speak up even having the cpn to take over the phone call xx

Reactions: Freema and Pipp

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So pleased to hear this ally. At last someone besides your psych is listening and giving you the help you so deserve. I have nothing but admiration for you and how you have coped with all your problems. I and many others have crumbled under much less strain than you have been under. Well done! I hope the path is much easier for you from now on.

You should be proud of yourself :)

Reactions: ally1

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
So pleased to hear this ally. At last someone besides your psych is listening and giving you the help you so deserve. I have nothing but admiration for you and how you have coped with all your problems. I and many others have crumbled under much less strain than you have been under. Well done! I hope the path is much easier for you from now on.

You should be proud of yourself :)
Thank you.
I will see if anything will be done tomorrow. If not then will get the advocate involved

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Good luck ally1for tomorrow I do hope you get all the help you need Best Wishes K

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Fingers crossed for you tomorrow Ally, but at least you now have a solid plan for what to do either way.

I'm really proud of you for sticking with this, through thick and thin, and now you have supported action plan, you should go tomorrow with confidence.

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Fingers crossed for you tomorrow Ally, but at least you now have a solid plan for what to do either way.

I'm really proud of you for sticking with this, through thick and thin, and now you have supported action plan, you should go tomorrow with confidence.
Thank you but I do feel as if it will all go wrong

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you but I do feel as if it will all go wrong

After all your knock backs, Ally, it's natural for you to be sceptical, but fingers crossed. Your CPN doesn't seem like someone who'll be easily swayed.

Let s know how you get on.

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Good luck Ally. Your CPN is on your case ..... no worries.
Thank you
I do admit, at the moment I have a bad case of, am I making to much of a fuss. I know the nhs and gp surgeries are under alot of pressure. Am just feeling so guilty

Reactions: Freema

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you
I do admit, at the moment I have a bad case of, am I making to much of a fuss. I know the nhs and gp surgeries are under alot of pressure. Am just feeling so guilty

Your GP's job is to look after and care for your health. That is all you are asking him to do ... his job. He is paid handsomely to do his job but in your case he seems to be failing in that duty. Please don't feel guilty. Your health matters.

Reactions: Freema and ally1

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Your GP's job is to look after and care for your health. That is all you are asking him to do ... his job. He is paid handsomely to do his job but in your case he seems to be failing in that duty. Please don't feel guilty. Your health matters.
You are so right